• Master Gundam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Gundam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm i promised him to model his frieza, so what i got for now:

im luckly on a 1.6k tris count, so i will luckly have space for the armour, wichi hope do do in less then 500 tris. Gotta try to get it ingame, though dunno how about own animations, rather not, will see.

the skinning will be a hell job, any free offers are welcome.

um the concept by Skiwan:

advices, ideas are welcome!

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lookin good, but can we see some non silluette renders:D

hmm i woudnt mind givin a crack at uvwmapping/skinning him ( I could use the practise anyways) only problem is my time. Im at my GF for most of the time or at fysio for my hand injury :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm i wouldnt mind that, though i know if you work you do fast work heh =)

i wanted to post other pics, here you go:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing to crit yet. You're the man for actually taking the time to model this, hope it gets in-game o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hope aswell, i tweaked things wich skiwan told me and added deforming help and cutted polys wich actually added mesh shading, though able to do that with the skin aswell. Now I?m going to do the armour. hope 400-500 tris will do.
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/82/wipgz8.jpg

a update, hoping it wont go over 2500 tris >_< stil wil cut polys aftwerwards

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's excellent, but Freiza is a tad bit too fat.

Best answers
It looks really awesome. Good you decided to model Skiwans ref. Keep up the good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mf29: Sorry didnt get, is he fat in the series or this model? if then im sorry, he?s not, 10/10 people gave me critsm but none said: he looks fat , omfg!

@ Ravy: Yus, i want to make one animt where he swoops and in advance meele may uses his hand
also maybeusing it in blocking and all that =) wouldnt be awesome?

@Theoboy: hehe those concept drawing have been fair enough to work with, though the engine stuff was hard to so how it was constructed, but i did it.

So heres the update, D2 , ill talk to you =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
@ Ravy: Yus, i want to make one animt where he swoops and in advance meele may uses his hand
also maybeusing it in blocking and all that =) wouldnt be awesome?
Yes, yes it would =)

If it made a giant fist and jabbed forward for basic melee that would be cool too, or even a back-hand slap >=D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude... wtf is with that lack of flow?

this is way below your latest standard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks all.... but axman... i really dont know why ya say this o_O truelly, you hitted me deep in my heart.... i know its quite busy in it, but 1st, i really wanted to cut many polys as possible ( i fixed sever poly placments right now)
also all my models had a higher polycount ammount, also i have there a additional thing there, i want it in a q1 engine ._." .... i really dont know why you said it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want this for Q1, your overbudget severely, and your gonna have to lose almost all the external detail you have, and stick with the worlds best texture ability.

clean up the pectoral area, for the amount of actual definition you have there, there are way too many edges doing nothing. you could move them over to the shoulders, and actually put them to good use, since at the shoulders will collapse on themselves if you try to rotate forward or backward, and even upward at the moment.

because of how youve modeled the big hand, your using way too many polies. look at the top of the fingers, they look completely flat, so why are you using 5 sided fingers, when 4 sides will do?

the same with the legs, why are there so many edges down the sides when they arent contributing to its shape?

if you have a vertex, make it work. if its not doing anything, get rid of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O

that hand looks amazingly fun to animate with, lovely flow on the joints for it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
axman ._. as for q1 i mean into esf, also while watching my model i really know why you say: "there are way too many edges doing nothing"

i may agree at the legs, i could really cut there a row out... but... owell. ill keep it like it is. if tomorow something will come bad in my eyes ill look at your crits again :-\ just not the mood

Muffinman ;Q ur welcomzor to animatzor! If you will me and Skiwan will <3 for eternity!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets see some smexy skinnage and i'll happily play with zee anims of slappyness \o/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<3 if you do I will have your babies D:

I really like latest render, captures the real frieza feeling =P

Best answers
for the concept it looks just like the concept from the super DBZ Ps2 game.
Model looks awsome and well thinked like all of Tryforce stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom