💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps and SSJ version to go with this one.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah a ssj one wound be nice. all you have to do is swap the body skin of the normal one and import it to the ssj one. then do the face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, 104 looks and only 2 people reply? comments plz! its gotta be popular cos my bandwith is exeeded, thats alot of looks and d/ls

Best answers
I don't like the skin or model I saw the topic and thought yeah a good model and then... but thats just my point of view

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... lol, i just skinned it dude, it aint that bad could be worse:S

Best answers
on the animation fly_powerup_charge his head stretches and the front of his neck doesn't seem to move right. His hair also seems to not move right in ssj.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_o ...thats new, i aint edited the origional models only skinned so it must be a old problem

Best answers
lol nice skin.. but the areas of blood and cuts in his clothing doont look right.. the cut in the shirt is way too huge for a cut that size, but its ok ingame so yeah well done

maybe if you can, im not sure though :0, make a piece of clothing be hanging off the cut area of the cloths. that would fix the oddity of it being a huge rip in the cloths for such a small cut

Best answers
In order to get the links to work, you have to highlight the links, copy, then paste them in the browsers address bar...
the links dont work for me EDIT: ok it works nm

amatures...

Best answers
LOL shijin i realy dont like it sorry man butt i like you SSj vegeta better.. dont like how you made shirt diff color :-\

Best answers
Its ok but I think you could do much better.
I think after you had some more practise you could fix it up.
But its a good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom