frieza + koola vs earth military(in reality)

Best answers
i wonder what happan if the fight's over...... can our country able against frieza's power? becuz this is some idea when i watched war of the world.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Somehow I don't think that any single lifeform could withstand nuclear bombardment. I'd guess "our country" would win.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Somehow I don't think that any single lifeform could withstand nuclear bombardment. I'd guess "our country" would win.
i glad u think so lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Frieza would sooner blast this planet from the comfort of his spaceship rather than come down, mingle with the townsfolk, threaten the army, and wait for nukes to be fired.

Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
I think Frieza would sooner blast this planet from the comfort of his spaceship rather than come down, mingle with the townsfolk, threaten the army, and wait for nukes to be fired.
maybe frieza do so, but not koola.....koola rather play with the entire earth force and turture them for entertainment more then just blast for nothing..i'm sure of that. also i guess the nuke wont work on them. they r "S" class opponent.

than again we can actually hear people sceamming and noice when human muscle tearing off O_O...omg...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would be interesting to watch the army use nukes against frezia + other cold family members.
SailorAlea said:
You have to consider the fact that Frezia could practically live anywhere. He survives planet namek, so in a sense he is atleast 50% imortal (even though he wanted to wish for internal life, he was practically half way there).

Best answers
|Overlord| said:
Would be interesting to watch the army use nukes against frezia + other cold family members.

You have to consider the fact that Frezia could practically live anywhere. He survives planet namek, so in a sense he is atleast 50% imortal (even though he wanted to wish for internal life, he was practically half way there).
guess even our country be would soon annihilated if we cant find his weakness.

G
you can't beat Frieza with 20th centuary weapons. It's a fact. Nuclear bomb, he'd stop it with telekinesis and send it back. Infantry/vehicles he'd just destroy with energy blasts. He'd either send in his armies to capture the planet, or destroy it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We would stand no chance whatsoever. O:

Best answers
fortnox said:
you can't beat Frieza with 20th centuary weapons. It's a fact. Nuclear bomb, he'd stop it with telekinesis and send it back. Infantry/vehicles he'd just destroy with energy blasts. He'd either send in his armies to capture the planet, or destroy it.
or maybe he'd just stand there and let human blast him until he got bore.... nuke? how powerful is it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
(even though he wanted to wish for internal life, he was practically half way there).
Internal, lol XD I knew it, frieza wanted to be a couch potato.

Anyways like Overlord said, that guy survived a freakin planet explosion and he can survive in space o_O That guy is kinda like a ****roach.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if nappa can piss all over earths military, im sure frieza can too

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
if nappa can piss all over earths military, im sure frieza can too
:yes: :yes:

Yeah we would die. Unless the Super Saiyans at those anime cosplays can save us, the Earth would never stand a chance against both Frieza and Cooler...I mean even if a missile is launched, I'm pretty sure they could fly away, hold it back with telekinesis, etc....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We can weaken Frieza and Coola by burning their eyes out with something or just by using our Sound weaponry to fry their brains :p

G
uncover bunker said:
or maybe he'd just stand there and let human blast him until he got bore.... nuke? how powerful is it?
Not powerful enough to kill someone without touching them. Also probbably weaker than Goku's spirit bomb, since that destroyed a planet, and Frieza survived that.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if Raditz would be on earth, without Goku and friends to protect us, we would be pretty much dead, and even if he's not the strongest, if he goes Oozaru, its bye bye earth.

So Freeza and Cooler have no problem with earth at all, they just have to flick with their finger and half of earth is gone.

He'd enjoy the nuclear blast as if its a hot shower.

Freeza can survive the explosion of an entire planet, the only reason why he was so beaten up during the ssj/trunks saga, (half a head, and such) is only coz, 1. He lost his legs due to his own freeza disk, that really cut down his power so also his power to survive a exploding planet, and 2, Goku also blasted him.

So its easy to say, that Freeza would easily take on the earth, you don't even need Cooler for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thread Title said:
frieza + koola vs earth military(in reality)
Seeing as Frieza and Cooler are nothing more than sheets of cels, they could be 'beaten' by one soldier and a box of matches.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough of these 'VS' threads.
This is not what the Anime and Manga section is for.
Earth's Military wins.
The End.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Seeing as Frieza and Cooler are nothing more than sheets of cels, they could be 'beaten' by one soldier and a box of matches.

they could be real in the unknown-deeper space O_Ob iwould say they may real in the other demition. and they may not interrest us so that's why we r safe until now......becuz we r too weak....(i've watch some ufo file, they r more superrior then us....not to mention frieza brother hood)

jp said:
Even if Raditz would be on earth, without Goku and friends to protect us, we would be pretty much dead, and even if he's not the strongest, if he goes Oozaru, its bye bye earth.

So Freeza and Cooler have no problem with earth at all, they just have to flick with their finger and half of earth is gone.

He'd enjoy the nuclear blast as if its a hot shower.

Freeza can survive the explosion of an entire planet, the only reason why he was so beaten up during the ssj/trunks saga, (half a head, and such) is only coz, 1. He lost his legs due to his own freeza disk, that really cut down his power so also his power to survive a exploding planet, and 2, Goku also blasted him.

So its easy to say, that Freeza would easily take on the earth, you don't even need Cooler for it.
there's the condition if these brothers show up on earth in reality, which mean cooler would be there. i wonder how our government handle this mess!? also other government in the earth. this would be funnist thing ever seem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom