Best answers
Im making a frieza form four for esf. The model is almost finished I just have to fix the head from the side. Im going to try and skin it but ill probably fai,l so if you think you can skin it then pm me in a couple days if I don't post a skinned pic.
Heres a pic
http://ljdajd.tripod.com/

I need crits on the model. Ive already fixed the head from the side view though.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Pretty good, try to fix the feet though, his tows looks like squares right now. And you said you fixed the head? does it still look like a square on the fixed head?

Best answers
There are two problems that are stopping me from finishing this model, one the animations arnt going to smoothly, and more importantly not only is the skin pretty bad (Its only my second skin not in paint) The skinmap isn't working. It works in milkshape but once I compile it, its way off, maybe ill reskin it in milkshape instead of 3ds max.

Heres a pic
http://ljdajd.tripod.com/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
need a skinner :)

ur kid buu is really hard to make my skin look good on it, the model is pretty wierd, but this one is good

Best answers
If your having trouble skinning the kid buu I don't know about this one, my skin map for this model is terrible. What I want to do is compile it into esf and realease it then have anyone reskin it so that a decent Frieza form 4 is eventually produced.
Now that I think about it maybe all the problems come from the animations and not the skin map. I really need an animator or just someone who knows how to use existing animations on a model. I used frieza form 1 animations and compiled it, then I put the model in game. The animations looked ok but you could see things like no back, and friezas face was missing. So I thought it was the skin but now that I think about it it could be animations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no the skin map is perfect, the model is what needs work dont worry about the skinmap. do u have aim drew?

V'

Best answers
Does he have a smile on his face? Anyways, I suggestt that you flaten out some of those muscles and re shape the head.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Skinnerfool
the skin sucks let me skinned it
Be nice, or be silenced. You can critique, but say why, in your opinion, you don't like it.

Not, "Dude! OMFG, that blows I could pwn you with mah 1337 pwnage skillz in skinning."

That goes for everyone.

Why is it not possible for the people in this specific forum to be nice when critiqueing someone elses work? It's not hard, make the extra effort. ;/

Best answers
I agree with you Cucuma. Too many people are mean when it comes to giving their opinions on someone elses work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom