Frieza Finger Laser

Best answers
i know im wineing but last night against a frieza character. This guy was a good meleer but the problem was hed spam me with the Finger laser secondary attack. I dont mind him doing it once or twice but he did this like 30 times (more annoying than the disc attack). I dont mind the primary fire for the wepon but the secondary is too powerful. It should either be removed, take alot more ki, do less damage, or its range is very low (or any combo). Please i beg that you do this before 1.1. This one guy did it and next thing i know the entire server is filled with n00bs finger lasering me. What does every one else think about the attack???

(God darn it! I had to register my name with a THe on the front b/c someone who registered so long ago and hasnt made one post did it b4 me.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh dont change it, you can get out of it quick enough and if you can regain balance when hit then you wont even get shot too much

Best answers
I aint a newb, I was there, He spam the finger lazer, his name was Wx or something, I went SSJ, pwned his arse, he called me a hax0r, I told everyone I can pwn him, then someone asked why I dont do it, I said I cant find him ( truth ), my point...

HE SPAMED!!!
DONT CHANGE THE LAZER THOUGHT. IT PWNZ :devil:

Best answers
The finger laser is fine. Yeah lets take away the finger laser and the disk too, yeah then he will be balanced with a generic beam, ki blob, and death ball, yeah. The finger laser is supposed to be powerful, leave it as it is. What about all those people that spam the Kame? Should we get rid of that attack also if people use it over and over like they do? No....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Its real easy!! let the DISC and finger laser stay in game but whit some changes like:

disc: less speed
finger laser: less damage, and cant fire multiple time of them!

plz change those

and about the Wx guy, yes.. he spams whit laser, i saw him in servers to! and spamming whit laser!

Best answers
id say the finger beam and Discs should be made blockable since u cant block em and they take quite alot of hp off u!

also i think that ki blob etc should hurt gohan inside the shield also same with disc and finger laser it spoils game

Best answers
kewl got lots of suggestions already. but one or two seen to miss my point. Even though most of us are honorable players some a pests who spam and stuff. My point is that the finger laser should stay in the game but its strength should be degraded (or the secondary mode removed fully) b/c theres always gonna be jerk who spams it. So you could take it out and leave the primary fire or make the raange shorter and make it do less damage or something. BTW extreme I could have taken him too it was just that everytime i started fighting him good a prick would blast me lol. Or if i blocked hed zap me with laser.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
they are fine, the only finger laser should just take more ki though....

Best answers
freeza is crying all day long nobody likes hes face hes transformations they all hate him
and now they hate his atacks too finger laser freeza disc if u use them they call u lamer so everybody thinks freeza sux even the deathball sux freeza is 1 big sucking guy not that the freeza disc is like **** but it aint fair and when u use it they call u lamer

it would be better if they would trow freeza out of the game in the new version or some new atacks something has to be done with freeza cuz everybody calls him a lamer he doesnt like that look hes crying :cry:

Best answers
I think if u must do something to the finger lazer either:

1) Make it use more ki.

2) Get rid of secondary fire and increase damaage on primary.

3) Get rid of primary fire and reduce secondary's damage.

4 LEAVE IT AS IT IS!

:idea:

Best answers
Anyone ever use the primary fire for the finger laser? It sucks. It takes about 5 shots to kill someone and the recharge rate is slow as hell. Seems like Freeza's finger laser is underpowered since in the show it just flies strait through people, just like Piccolo's SBC but not as powerful.

However since this is a game and not the show I think the power of the primary fire is way weak and should be increase along with the recharge rate. Then it would be fair to decrease the power of the secondary fire since the primary fire would be much stronger.

Until they do though I think the secondary fire is perfect since he doesn't have any beams that are worth a ****. As far as making it blockable, sure good idea it should be blockable. As far as making the disk blockable, good however you should have a much greater PL than the attacker to be able to block it. You should also be powered up to be able to block it since Gohan used his ki to block Cells disks, and Goku used his ki to block Trunks sword.

If they would just give this poor man a beam attack or more attacks I think people would spam the finger laser less. Because come on what does he have now? Finger laser, generic beam, ki blob, and death ball, not a very large selection and no big beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom