Frieza Finger Beam and Frieza Disc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. Well I was bored and was playing with bots, and i noticed that Frieza is quite gimped. I was playing against buu and it was pissing me off because it kept firing buu beam.

I wouldnt normally care, but i couldnt ps with it. Why? Because frieza has no freaking beams...

Then i looked at it, i was thinking, frieza sucks. He has one good attack... finger laser. Frieza disc sucks, you can hardly control it, telekenises is a joke, and deathball is a trans away.

I was thinking, why not make the primary fire of the finger laser charge like a beam, that you can power struggle with, while having the alternate stay rapidfire.

And also, the frieza disc, it sucks basicly, its good for a quick trans kill but eh. How about we try having it actually turn and move quickly. In the show goku would of laughed at frieza if it behaved as it does in game.

Have it move faster, turn.... in general, or maybe have it lock on to them, while you remain stationary until you cancel the disc.

And telekenisis... wtf? Is that doing to be useful or something in 1.3?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in 1.3 telekinesis will be something like the gravity gun in HL2

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FINALLAY!!! Someone else agree's that Frieza's Deathbeam should be able to powerstuggle. It totally makes sense. Budokai thought it was a good idea when they made Deathbeam powerstugglable.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never though as Freiza as BEAM beam person, just little peiercings or giant blast. I wouldn't mind death wave being in. but I don't know how they would go about doing that.

Best answers
Frieza never was a beam powerstruggling character though. (Nor was Trunks.)
Both characters always relied on dodgeing/blocking beams, and dealing their own damage. Frieza is all about unblockables, and that's his trade off. Personally i'd rather have unblockable attacks than the ability to powerstruggle :p

Finger Laser (unblockable)
Frieza Disk (unblockable)
Telekinesis (unblockable)

But i do think Telekinesis needs to be improved to be a bit more useful than it is now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i like about friezas finger laser is that if you hit in the exact right spot on a beam or blast you can detonate it with the laser

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok frieza disc sucks.
telekenisis sucks.

frieza has one good attack. it takes alot of ki and you have to hit em dead on.

goku can just jump into a room and nuke everyone with kameha.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man all of frieza attacks are great I dont know why you R tring to chage frieza but Frieza it's great the way it is now ex :
Goku vs frieza ok
goku charges kamehameha you frieza disk and fire the disk goku will stai still and controle the kamehameha and you change weapos for the frieza disk to kill him thean teleport at a safe distanta and fire frieza finger and this way you will kill goku whit boths way inf the disk dont kill him the frieza laser will

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zero Nightmare said:
I wouldnt normally care, but i couldnt ps with it. Why? Because frieza has no freaking beams...I was thinking, why not make the primary fire of the finger laser charge like a beam, that you can power struggle with,
I'd like to point you to this thread: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=55512

Most notably this quote:
Cold Steel said:
At the end of a long meeting we decided to keep freeza a non beam character. As he has other advantages, and more to come.
And Frieza Disc rules, it's a one hit kill, it's pretty fast, it can be controlled and it's reusable. It can also act as a melee shield or a one-hit melee if you fire-recall-fire-recall.

Fingerlaser after a throw is the most effective 'post-throw' attack. You can kill with three of these combos. Because it's instant AND damaging AND has infinite range you can pick off people who're charging any attack at a distance.

Telekinesis is getting revamped to own a lot, and is unblockable.

Deathball is extremely powerful/explosive. So what if you get it after trans, it doesn't take that long to Transform with Frieza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
assuming the other person isnt blind deaf and retarded with carpel tunnel, its hard to hit people that know what they are doing with discs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What advantages will Frieza get that will help him against a SSJ3 Goku? I thinkit would have been better if they kept the machine gun lazer as secondary and then for the primary you should be able to charge it up. I mean the lazer in the show was able to almost if not kill anyone he shot at so being able to charge it would be better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
assuming the other person isnt blind deaf and retarded with carpel tunnel, its hard to hit people that know what they are doing with discs.
Have you ever been in this situation:

1. Frieza throws disc at Goku.
2. It misses.
3. Goku swoops toward Frieza/charges an attack
4. Frieza recalls disc, and on the way back it passes through Goku.

And you can do that infinite times with one disc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
What advantages will Frieza get that will help him against a SSJ3 Goku? I thinkit would have been better if they kept the machine gun lazer as secondary and then for the primary you should be able to charge it up. I mean the lazer in the show was able to almost if not kill anyone he shot at so being able to charge it would be better.
Since the team isn't going to make the Finger Laser a beam, they could make the primary fire mode a CHARGEABLE laser. This would actually make the primary fire more useful without turning it into a beam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom