Frieza disk

Best answers
if the freiza disc was "as" controlable then ppl would probobly spam it lol and every1 would be dyeing to a disc lol , i guess i really dont know though

Best answers
i think the disc should move faster and should fly more to the direction i point, if i want it to do so...

Best answers
I dont think the dic should return back to you. This is my idea of Frieza's disc.

Left click pushes it forward, right click pushes it backwards (but not back to you just towards oyur direction) and th mouse guides it left, right, up, and down.

This way its much more controllable and also has the capabilities of chopping yourself in half just like Goku tried to do to Frieza.

Most importantly though it makes it a much harder weapn to whore. As it is now you can't hit a skilled discer with melee cuz he will get you either right when before attack or right after. Make discing a lot more fun and a lot harder.

Best answers
I have no problem using the disk. I think its actualy a bit too controlable. Last time I used it, people were *****ing for me to stop since they couldnt get near me.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn val and this l33t disk skillz :p. But yeah you just need to learn how to use it. I can get good control out of it as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Constructor
i think the disc should move faster and should fly more to the direction i point, if i want it to do so...
same here, dont make it more controllable..it will be whored...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree that I don't believe the disk should return to you. Maybe it should boom-a-rang back towards you, but not let you catch it to throw it again. Right now the disc is almost only used to kill people in power or block struggles and that isn't fair. Until 1.1 this will be the only problem I have with it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea the disk is lethal enough, i think their is already more control than needed for it, it takes practice to use it but i like it how it is.

Best answers
in my opinion the disc is perfect. It can eliminate a blocking whore, not only that but the controlling is shockingly unresponsive so you have to work for your kills. The recatching makes the weapon alot more verstitle as you can catch people off guard.
But seriously its so easy to dodge, when you see that big purple ****er you dont even have to teleport to get out of the way!

Best answers
people boot me for usin the disk because i whoop there ass right before they melee me, or after and the disk just comes off killin em its funny

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The discs are fun. The only problem I have with the Frieza disc is how quickly it comes back. You hit alternate attack and it just reverses direction at full speed. Other than that, it makes you a damned sitting duck, and I'm glad for it.

Best answers
how about it you call it back you have to push a certain ki like the use ki right before it hits you or it will just kill you.:tired:

Best answers
The disc isnt a big problem. The finger/eye lasers are the problem. The disc is easily countered by speed. When you get bashed with melee and have your opponent shoot youwhile your flying through the air how do you have a chance to counter? None, until they decide they should limit range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom