• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter

• Find other solution for the disk

• Total voters
Best answers
I think that is much more fair that a frieza disk can be blocked. I'm so fed up with people that are far less powerfull then me, but constantly trowing frieza disks, that kill me instantly. For example, the Krillin disk is great, it doesn't matter that a Krillin disk can kill a person at once, because it can't be moved. But the frieza disk is f*cking lame. Some people are just hanging in the air and killing people that are fighting, and the worst, when you use the teleport option and you have come behind them, and you use the melee atack, it doesn't help, because the bloody disk always returns to frieza, so even when you are atacking frieza, the disk atacks you in the back.

So what i'm suggesting, can't you make the Frieza Disk blockable ? so that other people have a chance.

The Krillin disk is fair, dont chance that one

GreetZ WreckerX

Best answers
Well basically if some one throws a freeza disck as u, tele out of the way then tele to them and smack em. Freeza disk is deffinataly not too powerful, maybee if u just site there waiting for it to hit u it is but most people just move out of the way.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i think its fair that you can stop the disc,, if you DONT pay attention, you could be hit by the disc, now my idea is that ITS possible to stop the disc by using your energie to stop it! or to use your hands,, here is what i mean!

energie: stop the disc whit the energie you have, let you stop the disc, and let if fly back to your enemy, so your enemy gets hit by energie disc!

hands: use your hands to stop the disc,, i saw this one in one of the cartoon saga's!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about it just stays the same and you learn how to dodge.

the only move i think is annoying is piccolo's eye laser.

Best answers
The disk is fine, it makes up for a lack of good moves for freeza imo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm I totally disagree with this idea.
But their are two things that I dont know why ESF Team did not
do properly.

Cell never performs Freiza Disk, As a matter of fact Perfect Cell
Unleashed TWO Destructo Disks on SSJ2 Gohan.

And Gokou and Gohan are the only ones that know how to block
the Destructo Disk (As shown on the same episode when Cell tries
to throw two disks at gohan).

Best answers
No cell threw 2 Frieza disk. That's why he said, my cells tell me you want to bring the disks back to me to cut myself.

Also cell blocked the Krillen's disk.

Anyways learn to dodge, disk right now are fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am PRETTY SURE PERFECT CELL Threw two Destructo Disks :|
I even remember Krillin telling Gohan to move out of the way.
But then Gohan blocks both the disks(They even move around like
Destructo Disks)

And Cell never blocked a Disk. He was simply too powerful
to be cut by krillins disk. Even though he was about to rip his
head off.

Best answers
i don't c y the frieza disk shud b taken away because
1. u can dodge it quite easily
2. frieza is really slow wen he has it
3. u can just fly/teleport in front of frieza and kik his ass coz itz hard to get some1 wit the disk wen they r flying/dodging it and coming towards u..

Best answers
Originally posted by []ce[D)rag0n
i don't c y the frieza disk shud b taken away because
1. u can dodge it quite easily
2. frieza is really slow wen he has it
3. u can just fly/teleport in front of frieza and kik his ass coz itz hard to get some1 wit the disk wen they r flying/dodging it and coming towards u..
its not being taken away. i think it is fine, altough yes annoying.. i never use frieza so my suggestion is just a guess.

why not make it so you can only throw+home a disk for like 10 seconds then it come back very weak, you can either put more ki into it by holding down click or through it again by clicking once.

i am not sure how i got that idea.. lotsa coke? :rolleyes:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
this idea just come up in me!!! how about the Disc CANT effect you when you are TO strong,, so enemy frieza/cell/krillen PL is like 1 million , and enemy is 20 million, the disc is going to be broken when its hit you,, the same as in cell saga!

Best answers
Originally posted by NiteMare
How about if you get meleed you lose control of the disk?

I thought of this too. It like if you shoot a beam (which you can control) and you get meleed you pretty much lose control of it, and i think in beta 1.1 they're either making it explode or you lose total control of it and it goes straight.

I think the disc is easily dodged and countered, but i do hate it when a disc comes BACK to frieza and kills me AFTER i've meleed him. SO if he lost control of the disc it would stop this, but then again I should just hold strafe and hit teleport. I would rather see the scouter warning me of ki attacks from behind etc.

Best answers
Frieza disc needs to be slowed down. Meaning it travels through the air slower. Thats all.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
idea just come up in me!!! how about the Disc CANT effect you when you are TO strong,, so enemy frieza/cell/krillen PL is like 1 million , and enemy is 20 million, the disc is going to be broken when its hit you,, the same as in cell saga!
I completely agree w/ that idea, i was thinkin it myself. Once you get to a certain pl past the person throwing the disk is should just discintigrate when it hits you. like when Killin threw it at cell. Also one of the guys in 'The Tree of Might' movie caught it like a frizbi so you should be able to throw it back once u get strong.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Goku should have the disc to!! why? cuz i saw goku TROWING thing the disc!

where?? In buu saga, , just before goku fuseing whit vegetta!

goku trowed his disc to buu to save gohan. buu wanted to fire a attack at gohan, that would kill gohan ( mystic gohan ) so goku instant transported to buu and quicly fired a disc..

and i think it whas a dustructo disc! ( i am not sure )

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Best answers
its fine as it is
if frieza uses it then he is slow and loses power fast
you only have to tempt him to throw at you then you dodge it and move in for the kill

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ok, i just wait and see :S ,, wake me up when its done! :tired: :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom