frieza disc

Best answers
there is a little freeza in all of us :laff:. but nobody (except noobs) use the disv because its just ineffective.

Best answers
thats a good point but if they are kickin ur ass and u want a 1 hit kill u can jst charge up a disk

Best answers
Discs are useful against those dumb asses that think they are top of the world so they swoop at everyone.

I always keep a good eye on the map if somebody uses Freeza, Krillin or Cell.

But I've noticed something when you throw it through walls... The disc keeps hanging there, until it slices through the wall. Graphical bug?

Best answers
I hardly ever use the disc, but i do use it on noobs who hit me in the back while im fighting a with a friendm then i will just charge up a disk and finish them off quickly, annoying *******s :)

It can be a very homo thing to use, i had one joker sitting behind the hourglass in rostat firing through it killing people! Enentually i got pissed off with him and clobbered him. Thats one thing i hate, people who abuse disk, kill lots of noobs so they have a good score, then get an ego and start claiming they can own anyone, ARG, annoying idiots, thats the only good thing about Counter Strike, you have to be skilled to be effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom