Frieza Disc: Chase Cam

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Taking words out of my mouth, but I thought the secondary fire was going to be Frieza's Double Death Disc for some reason. I prefer your way. Maybe to make the secondary more significant you shouldn't be able to steer the primary at all, but it uses less ki/faster charge or is faster moving or something.
I agree on that. I think adding more speed to it but having no control like how Krillan's is would totally work. Would require skill and luck to kill someone.

Best answers
Don't like it..
Besides the fact that discs really suck (sorry, but lets be honest, they really do), and nobody ever kills anything but a noob with it (or someone caught of guard) this idea just wouldn't work..

Someone visible, not behind a mountain or something would get fried in an instant when controling a disc.. ESF maps are big, but not THAT big..
And i don't feel like searching the map for somebody hidden behind a tree or rock or something because all these controlable freeza discs are constantly flying around..

And besides that, if i see somebody charge a disc, i'll teleport to the side and just throw 1 ki-blast in his direction and he'll lose control.. or choose to "leave the disc mode" and evade thus losing the disc..
So the attack would only be useable if nobody has seen you in the first place..

A homing disc would sound better to me.. high turning speed, high speed and wich automatically follows your opponent around..
As long as the disc is active, it will slowly deplete your KI bar.. it will disolve when you have no more ki, of after 15 seconds.. (This time would get increase along with your transformations)
When the KI pool increases, or a certain level is reached, there would be the ability to charge use 2 discs at once..

While using the disc, movement would be restricted to jumping and walking around and you would not be able to charge ki.. so opponents can still try to slice you up with your own disc..

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
This idde sucks it's to unbalance for evreone even for frieza
you trow the disk and someone close to you like kills you beacause you are looking whit the disk for a victim

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
This idde sucks it's to unbalance for evreone even for frieza
you trow the disk and someone close to you like kills you beacause you are looking whit the disk for a victim
how can this be unbalanced and how would you like it if everyone said your ideas sucked (witch your last one did i would say) ?

i actuallty think this is a good idea when you look at it , frezia's disk needs a little more control and it's not hard to balance ethier

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
it's need just a litle more controle not a camera to controlit
ok let's agre whit the ideea now my idee is to put a camera at my kamehameha wave and my final flase o well to all my beam
BUT IF YOU REALLY WHAT THIS TO WORK MAKE THE CAMERA MINICAMERA LIKE THE CS RADAR OR LIKE THE SCOUTER THERE SHOULD BE A CAMERA
I am going to make a picruture for you all to sea what do I mean

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
from what i know the nini camera was already declined a long time ago (and i should know it was my idea)

besides i agree primary charge is like it is now and secondary charce can be the camera to disc

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i know what you mean but that wouldnt work.
1.) for the beams you dont nead a camera since you can detonate tham at aney time
2.) that means you have 2 screens instead of 1 and that would dramaticly drop your FPS

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
this is my poit you dont need a camera for evrey thing not even for the disk but this is just for the topical

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
this is my poit you dont need a camera for evrey thing not even for the disk but this is just for the topical
Well the disc would come quite handy since it alows you to snipe better at a bigger distance
if you fire a long-range disc it might not hit but if you controll it like that you can be more shure that it will hit

besides it leaves you volnurable so it isnt unbalanced

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it is but if the camera it's like theah the litle cam he will the the enemy coming and runn like hell

Best answers
But when you control the disc, you won't see yourself, but only the disc, so you won't know when are you attacked by someone.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i agre whit you but still i dont like frieza to hav a special cam but maybe for a special buton an friieza so theat i know not to useit :) only if neceseri

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
2.) that means you have 2 screens instead of 1 and that would dramaticly drop your FPS
Yep. Also because you'll still be seeing Frieza it removes the disadvantage of vunerability and pointlessly unbalances the idea.

Best answers
I have actually been thinking about this for a while and I got somthing to add that could be quite neat!

Frieza and Cell never called the disks back to them so there is no reason for that.

Anyway here is my expanded idea: left click will charge a left hand disk and a right click will charge a right hand disk.

When you let go of say the left mouse button you have control of the left disk and can control it with w,a,s,d thats this basic idea so far.

Now here is where it gets fun: press the left mouse button and the left disk stops!
Then fire the right disk by letting go of the right mouse button and you can control the right disk while the left disk is stationary!

To switch back to left: hold right button to stop right disk (both disks are stoped at this point) and then let go of left button to get back control of the left disk.

now to add to this fun: if you let go of the left button while controling the right disk the left disk will start going uncontroled in the direction that it was going befour you stoped it (like krillin disk but no stupid spin) but if you deside to hold the left button again this disk will stop.

Then you can hold right button and then let go of left button to have primary control of left disk again (if you let go of right button at this point the right disk will be an uncontrolable disk)

now read it again because thats complicated

this way can be done in following the controled disk or staying with frieza depending on how you want it to work out.

As for the frieza or cell: It's all up to everyone else at this point you can still be controling the disks if you get ki blobed (get damaged as normal) or get basic melee'd and even advanced meleed (in advanced melee all the defence buttons and keys are being used so it whould be like adv. meleeing an afk person)

oh yea to get rid of disk: just let an uncontroled disk go off the map or change to another weapon to let them both go.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You are kidding

Firstly if you use W,A,S,D as the commands than the disc will stay on 1 height it wont go up or down second why be able to throw 2 discs if you can use only 1 wich is less complicated for you. the 2 hand disc could be used with Krillin though.

How about this anoying scenario you said that if you get hurt you still have control of the disc. So you are controling a disc and insantly it stops.
You go WTF. And find yout you just died -_-

and belive me noone would use that teh risc is to big. You dont even know when you get hurt not to mention killed.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Why WOULDN'T you be able to know when you get hurt? It's not like the HUD will have to magically disappear or anything. They can keep the HUD in the Disc Cam Mode, and you'll still see your HP bar. If they kept the HUD while in this mode, you could still see if you get hurt.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Firstly if you use W,A,S,D as the commands than the disc will stay on 1 height it wont go up or down
I'm going to let you in on a little secret...

...you can use the mouse to swoop up and down :O!!!

The disc would be like a constantly swooping player with slower turns, it keeps 'swooping' until Frieza runs out of ki.

Also as you can see on the pic I posted, the HUD stays, and after one hit you lose control of the disc and regain control of Frieza.

Don't focus on the negatives so much, remember this: discs are fast and a one-hit kill. With that in mind, the disadvantages of being vunerable are easily outweighed, especially in 1v1 games.

Best answers
well I just thought it whould be cool to do the exact thing that frieza and cell did.

and they can always make it so the orignal idea stands where if you get hit you lose control of the disk.

also Ravendust why whould you keep getting your ki drained after you charged up both disks or the one which ever method you chose

aswell does anyone have anything positive to say about my double disk idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom