Frieza 3 Form picture

ReMember
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sometime ago i saw a picture of the esf 1.3 frieza 3rd form but now the only thing about him is the face picture on gallery. Can someone tell were can i find the full body picture that i saw sometime ago, the one where we could see his cutted tail.

Best answers
hmm.. i cant say i like it... BUT dont mind what i say... he just is huge in the chest area...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain what about Frieza tail ? is it goig to be cut or normal i hope normal for me to cut it :) and one more thing i hope Vegeta in lv2 will not have a M on his head

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
it was even bigger in the series -_-

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PAIN WHaT ABOUT WHAT I'v said ?? Look Up

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
O MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FRIZA FORM 3 amazingggggggggggg pictureeee GG PAIN DJ READY KAMA AND the rest of the Z squad PLEASE POST FRIZA FORM 4 :):)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
O MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FRIZA FORM 3 amazingggggggggggg pictureeee GG PAIN DJ READY KAMA AND the rest of the Z squad PLEASE POST FRIZA FORM 4 :):)
All in good time.

Best answers
Pain said:

This is the one you wanted right? ;)
WOAH! I REALLY hope that is not the model you are using for 1.3, it doesn't look that great :(. And also, is the model going to have his tail cut off? I really think that would make the model even worse, is if you made him have no tail. I mean, even in Dragon Ball Z games with that form in them, the 3rd form of Frieza still has his tail, I mean come on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything is subject to change. This picture is from quite a while ago so I wouldn't be surprised if it's been improved since then.

Best answers
Oh that's good, I thought it was from not to long ago o_O. But can you tell us if he will have his tail or not?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well like I said, everything is subject to change, so I really can't say with certainty either way.

Best answers
I hope they give him a tail, it would make the model look a lot better.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I Have an ideea he has a tail when hes health is maxim and from 40 hp the tail BROCKs or something like THAT :)

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i agree but would be annoying when you play for an hour and your tails fall off 200 times

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
WOAH! I REALLY hope that is not the model you are using for 1.3, it doesn't look that great :(.
Hahah screw you too nub. =D Seriously though if we have time GG and I plan to redo form 2 and 3 of Freeza.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the tail means he's bad at melee?

Frieza: MUAHAHA I SLAP U WIF MAH TAIL
Krillin: Oh noes >_<
Frieze: ZOMG I MISED! HAX!!!111!!1 >_>
Krillin: YAY! /buttsecks

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy it was like that in DBZ. He lost his tail during form 2 if im not misstaken. In any case he had a piece of the tail missing in form 3.

But the models is preety good as i said 5 months back when teh pic was out (or was it longer than that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom