Freiza's Telekenisis

Best answers
Ok i was looking at the 1.2 outline and i saw this attack in progress for freiza????? If this is anything like Diablo 2's telekenisis then will freiza be able to be on the other side of the map choose his telekenisis attack and NUB you from 8 football fields away????!!!! Are you gonna recieve damage in the teens or like 20-???. I really would like to have somone clear this up cause freiza is already the CHEAPEST character in the game, with his nub lazer and his "gut you while you ps disk"!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is only oen prob, Frieza can do that thing (to hard name) but Goku and Vegeta can also do that

Best answers
okay, a few things,
number 1:
freiza is NOT the cheapest charactor in the game, there really is no cheapest person at all, its the person who USES them. if you cant avoid the discs, thats too bad for you, since when he uses it the movement speed drops WAY down, making him an easy melee target. the finger lazer, thats weak as hell, and cant be spammed unless in form two... and even then its not that bad. if you move towards him on an angle, its hard to aim the lazers because of lag, and the akward way the crosshair moves off-center somewhat.
shadow, i think youre talking about the death ball.... i think... but yeah, thats pretty much just like a weaker spirit bomb at first, or a bigger sized big bang, not too much to worry about if you see it coming.

number 2:
THE WORD IS N00B, NOT NUB, N00B
NUB would be pronounced n-uh-b, n00b would be pronounced new-oob, SO ITS NOT NUB GOD DAMNIT,

nub: 1: a small lump or protuberance 2: a small piece; "a nub of coal" or "a stub of a pencil" [syn: stub] 3: the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience: "the gist of the prosecutor's argument"; "the nub of the story" [syn: kernel, substance, core, center, essence, gist, heart, inwardness, marrow, meat, pith, sum, nitty-gritty]

since im pretty sure you arnt calling people a small lump, STOP USING THAT ****ING WORD, its retarded as hell

its newb (a person who is new to... whatever)
or n00b (a person who makes everyone else look smarter)
so in a way... using NUB makes the user look like a n00b
ironic :rolleyes:

bah.... its a big pet peeve i have, whatever :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the fun in knowing every detail of the releases before there out??

and noob is not a word either.. the true word would be newbie and nub is actualy a shorter version of nub and there for it is a correct usage for the word newbie so ha :rolleyes:

Best answers
LOL pain, hahaha, clever :laff:

heh, hibiki youre right on both points,
in general n00b is considered to be all the stupidity of a newbie, but without being a newbie, who might still have some common sense...
meh, multiple meanings ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toddzilla2000 said:
number 2:
THE WORD IS N00B, NOT NUB, N00B
NUB would be pronounced n-uh-b, n00b would be pronounced new-oob, SO ITS NOT NUB GOD DAMNIT,

nub: 1: a small lump or protuberance 2: a small piece; "a nub of coal" or "a stub of a pencil" [syn: stub] 3: the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience: "the gist of the prosecutor's argument"; "the nub of the story" [syn: kernel, substance, core, center, essence, gist, heart, inwardness, marrow, meat, pith, sum, nitty-gritty]

since im pretty sure you arnt calling people a small lump, STOP USING THAT ****ING WORD, its retarded as hell
bah.... its a big pet peeve i have, whatever :S
no man, that pisses me off as well, i hate when people are so lazy that they don't want to put the two o's or 0's and instead use the u. Or think they are cool for coming up with another way to spell, it but they're not becuase IT ISNT ANOTHER WAY TO SPELL IT GODDAMIIT! (^) >.<(^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel the same way Phat, I use internet shorthand if I need to say something really quick tho.

About Frieza's "telekenesis" ITS NOT TELEKENESIS YOU DUMB *Calms himself* nublet, it's just him extending his ki around someone (Example: Krillin) and since his ki was stronger than Krillin's he was able to move Krillin around nad use his ki to crush/blow him up.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well put Mr. Satan. Everyone in the series uses his ki in such as way at one point or another. The only example I can think of right now is what trunks does in the super android 13 movie. I just can't understand how people are so lazy that they'll make up 3 letter words that somehow stand for a whole sentence...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
afk
brb
lmao
lol
lmfao
rofl
roflmao
roflmfao
time
g2g
u
r
n
h8
m8
ffs
fubar
imo
imho

and the ***est of all : HOW

theres pleeeenty more, gota love those internet lingo's

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is already a thread on the topic *see Alea's post near the top*, and this has gone off-topic anyways.

*Draws dueling pistol and shoots the thread down*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom