Best answers
here ya go
credits SS_Vegeta for freiza form 2
TO PRO
DON'T SPAM AND FLAME IN MY THREAD DON'T EVEN POST IN HERE.
and i've already talked to a mod about this, DONT POST YOUR "WORK" in my thread. ok?
thankz pro if u listen. :)

Edit*
I Finished the model ^_^

it'll be on redsaiyan soon enough :D peace

Best answers
I think it looks good but the face looks a little diformed mabey it is the skin and the arms look a little small with the proportions of the rest of the body

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its good for an edit, but you can still see the form 2 in there, gj on the new head though thats pretty good

if i could have any crit, is to reskin the head

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

theres a ref.

Best answers
His mouth needs to stick out more. Also, reskin his face.

Best answers
The dreaded 'duck' form as I like to call it. Anyway, the mouth looks a little off, maybe too low to the neck, raise it up a lil. The rest of it looks great except the shoulders, and he needs more muscle. Great shot, love all your models, this one looks good.

Best answers
here are sum ref pics:

If u see a red cross instead the pic just do right click - show image that will make it work. i hope those ref pics help ya make the model more accurate

Best answers
Gr8 job sexy ;)
I don't see much probs just make the connections softer so it wont look like u sticked some parts with glue (ex. head)

Best answers
looks good cept for the head and the shoulders, an easy way to fix the shoulders is try taking all the vertexes that line up with the his traps and attach them to the big shoulder things, btw traps are the area right round his neck i think that wud fix up the major problem with the shoulders

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he shouldn't be smiling. Ya know Asian if you got an official assistant that 'rounded off' your models they'd be godly.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
ok, GG come to help out
first of all, the shoulders
they just are too fat, tone em down, sorry for postin in your thread but,

use the one im makin for ghp as an example, and some pics you find around for gap fill ins on parts i dont have.

ok i want you to try to get the shoulders like i have it, might make it look better, plus pull in the back of the head abit. you got it done nicely, but you can make it better. use mine as your example and youll make yours better :)

Best answers

this is probably going to be the final version unless you guys want me to do more to it. I've smoothed it out a bit and made new shoulder pads. Also reskinned the mouth part so he isn't smiling anymore and stretched out his eyes so they are a little bigger. The mouth was extruded a tad bit to a request. I still need someone to confirm the feet, or this is the final version ^_^. Just needs bone assignment and that's about it. Since no spam or flame occured while this model was being finished. i'm hoping Red Saiyan would host it. ^_^ but other than that, give me more crits so i can improve on it.

*edit
thankz GG, the picture was really helpful, i mixed in ur picture and some other side reference pictures and made a new shoulder! ^_^, just wanted to thank ya and everyone that posted up the pics. most i already had but thx anyhoo! uhh.......peace

Best answers
Ok that is looking pretty good. A thing that might make look the eyes better is if you carry the red colour accross under his eyes a bit more.

And if you can, he has spikes coming out of his back.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
wowee!

that looks great! I was wondering when someone was gonna do this one. great job, keep up the good work. :laff:

Best answers
aroO? spikes on his back??? he does????? sorry i've never seen him
gimme a ref picture and i'll fix it real quick and post yet another update ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sex0rs model there!, heres my little critz :p

1: the lits need to be fatter.. he looked like a kipper ^_^
2: spikes are needed on his back,
3: release it or i'll rob j00 of it :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that is his idle stance, then he needs to bend more trough his knees.

Best answers
that is a ms3d stance. I have not compiled him yet, nor do i want to cause i know there is going to be an error with the model, so imma go sleep after i do somethign with big boss ^_^
peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom