Best answers
JESUS CHRIST ITS THE ETHIOPIAN GOKU! :p make him more built and youve got yourself a decent model man :laff:

Best answers
my god, thats worse dbz model... man stop doing that... you are killing the real modelers work...

Best answers
wow he is to skinny you need to give him some muscles he looks like he hasnt eaten in months (for goku that probobly a weak)

Best answers
Originally posted by SaDwinter
my god, thats worse dbz model... man stop doing that... you are killing the real modelers work...
that is COMPLETELY unnecessary, when u can do better then u can talk, but even then, never say things like u just did

Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
that is COMPLETELY unnecessary, when u can do better then u can talk, but even then, never say things like u just did
NO!, ... ITS COMPLETE NECESSARY!!! he must stop ripping...

vox

Best answers
the ripping is pretty damn bad.....
you know what i dont like aswell though, just saying credits to whoever made the model
least take the time to learn who modeled something that everyone edits and ruins their work 100 x

Best answers
Does that goku have anorexia or something? make him father!!! and more musscles!!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The Midget Mang
JESUS CHRIST ITS THE ETHIOPIAN GOKU! :p make him more built and youve got yourself a decent model man :laff:
Nice racial slur, enjoy your warning.

Originally posted by Draylock
God that model blows so much ass
Post like that "blow ass", learn to post well thought out crituiques or STFU, I am no longer tolerating childish disrespect of other forum members in modelling.

Originally posted by SaDwinter

and

NO!, ... ITS COMPLETE NECESSARY!!! he must stop ripping...
It was unneccesary, and don't talk back to my moderators, or I will stab you in the face with my ban saber.

Though, Brollman, you need to give credit for model edits and preferably obtain permission before editing . . . it's a rule, and if I find out that's a rip, you will be discaplined, unless you come out with the truth now.

Best answers
doesnt he say who its its from on the pic? well anyway.. its not bad man.. but if u know how to.. maybe try beefing him up a little.. nice try.. keep practicing soon.. u will be a crazy editer.. just takes time.. dont listen to these idiots.. except cuc cuz he is god:laff: dont let them put u down or anything.. they are nothing but stupid noobs that should shut up.. as for u.. keep it up.. little by little.. ull be awsome:)

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Nice racial slur, enjoy your warning.

Post like that "blow ass", learn to post well thought out crituiques or STFU, I am no longer tolerating childish disrespect of other forum members in modelling.

It was unneccesary, and don't talk back to my moderators, or I will stab you in the face with my ban saber.

Though, Brollman, you need to give credit for model edits and preferably obtain permission before editing . . . it's a rule, and if I find out that's a rip, you will be discaplined, unless you come out with the truth now.
I declare this thread owned by Cucumba. Lol. Got any updates of your model Brollman?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystix, watch the flaming dude, or I will turn the twitchy bad eye your direction ;/

Oh yeah, there is a difference between a edit and a rip, a edit has permission from the original modeler, a rip does not. He doesn't credit the original author, he just claims they are from another author. Inlcude the original modelers nick/name next time.

Best answers
no problem cucumba.:D

well.. i aslo wanted to add something.. try lightening the skin tone of the model.. he looks to dark.
:smile:

Best answers
his muscles are way too small, too dark of a skin tone, and the ripples in the pants could be better looking... it does look as though you ripped that model from somewhere else.. I remember seeing a goku with the exact same build before.

Best answers
well you can tell by the skin its bfp, thats a rodney skin.
brollman, show us a pic from the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom