Freeza Form 4 WIP

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how could you tell somethings wrong with his neck, he seems to have forgot it, you got the neck muscles leading up all the way to the head, but no actual neck there,

Best answers
well i did say there was something wrong with it , but i just couldnt put a finger on it ;D

Best answers
loooooool, It haves a neck!!! Maybe the render light effects smoothed the neck out^^

Whatever, I changed his head from the Front- view that it looks more like freeza :smile:

Best answers
Great work Kreshi, the body is perfect ... but work a bit on his 'neck' ;)

also hos head is too small from the front view ...

make it a little longer :)

Best answers
Kreshi said:
Maybe it looks because the **** (scheisse) ms3d picquality more unproportional!

Kreshi i think you are looking for the word bad. (soo scheisse is ms3D ja auch nich)

btw: didn't know that you are speeking german (nice to know that i'm not the only one)

@your model.
The Neck should be longer, i have no pics so i can't show it to you (no WebSpace)

Sorry guys but i'm lacking in words.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It SUX0RZ!! you know why it sucks? Because i didn't make it!! j/k :laff:

I love it!! I think that it should be the transormed model and some1 should make Frieza form 3 as the regular model.

Only 1 crit..1.You seem to be missing the hands and lower body...j/k:laff:(sorry im just in a better mood than normal)

Best answers
This will DEFINATELY be my Freiza...please make a buffed up variation of it,as I really want this as my 1st form then buff 100 percent Freiza4 for transformation...

Best answers
The model is almost done!!!
I just have to make his hands and his *a-s-s*^^
I will show a pic tomorrow!

And *yes it will be a *100% Freeza :smile:

But I have a problem... I think you know it...

"THE SKIN"!!!!!

I would be happy if someone like "Darksun" can skin it :laff:

Whatever, I need help with the skin!!!! (later)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure someone would like to skin it...
too bad i cant skin...anyway...
i hope ill turn out fine!!!

Best answers
ROFL LMAO LOL WTF IS QITH THE FACE MAN HUH HE PLZ FIX THAT ITS SO FUNNY HAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Best answers
looking good so far

I think the head should be bigger tho, if u look at the pic posted by Curse, it shows that frieza's eyes are only about 1/3 to 2/5 up his head

other than that, plz remember to make him a midget and it will be great :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model looks great... The torso and head were done very well.. I think the back of his arms could use a little more muscle tone though.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any new updates?
about the tail...hands...anything???
;)

Best answers
Almost finished!

Just have to make his hands and his A-S-S and than finish the model :smile:
(Also lower the polycount, because It haves to much polys on the legs)

Best answers
No replays... oh...

Sorry for double post, but here is the finished model without hands, because I am not 100% sure if he has 5 or 3 fingers... can someone tell me pleeeeeeeaaaasssssssseeee, tttthhxxxx :laff:
Here the pictures:

If something is wrong or unproportional please tell me, because I haven´t found any good pics of freeza which showes the form of his legs or proportions!
(I just found 1 pic with his legs in 3d- view!!! That means I do the legs almost without any pics to look after!!!)

EDIT: The update takes just so long to come, because I "hide" his tail and really forgott that freeza has a tail and so I model him an A-S-S!!! Than I had all to redo!! (If this english is wrong than sorry :laff: :yes: )

Best answers
I like it a lot! But the thing that isn't quite right is his tail...it needs to be a bit longer, I like it though ^^ Great work

Best answers
too high poly.....will lag
all your models are very high poly, but they look good :)

Best answers
It need to be longer?
hm... In ms3d it looked too long, lol^^ I thought to make it smaller^^
hm... The best will be to let it in this length^^
And the model isn´t to high poly! It haves right now 2121 polys and If I want I can reduce it to ~1500- 1750, but I won´t^^ I like it like that, because like that it is much smoother^^
For this model I haven´t wasted polys (maybe 2-6, lol^^), but for it I have make it much smoother and with "technique" not like my other models before :laff: :yes:
hm... maybe I can make a flat-shaded- pic to show you what i mean with "smooth"^^ :yes:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is not high poly, at all. high poly is like 10,000+ polies bro.

anyway, its bad, proportionally. Ears stick out too much, as do the thighs, and nose is huge. feet too skinny, tail too short, and the poly flow of the chest looks horrible. mind givin me a flatshade? no im not into the cloning crap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, but a little chunky maybe? That's not 100% max power Frieza is it? His legs look to wide or something, but other than that it's very nice. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom