Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't quite tell exactly where, but his frame looks a little too small to me. He looks like a little kid, like he should be a little taller and wider. And/or maybe the arms are too short.

Best answers
You have him set up way to small. In his fourth form he is taller and while still a little short he is more built like a normal man. (Whats wierd is in some refs he is pretty small but in others he has almost normal porportions.) His head is about the right though. Most of the changes that are needed are quite obvious so I won't gointo them all but make sure you fix up the edges and creases there way to noticible. Also you may have forgotten his tail I can't see from this angle. Overall it needs work but it could easily turn out good enough.
Anyway you beat me to it, about 20 minutes ago I started a Frieza form four.

Best answers
you do realize that if he makes the model too big that it will be too large for esf, much like a brolly model i have seen before, he was made so big that he dwarfed other objects in the game. good work so far on the model btw:laff:

Bolteh2

B
nice, alto, you should snap and weld the head and the head/chromebowl thingy, cuz now its weird :)

nice anyway
:)

Best answers
you do realize that if he makes the model too big that it will be too large for esf, much like a brolly model i have seen before, he was made so big that he dwarfed other objects in the game.
Its not about size its about the porportions. There way off. Its not about making the model physically taller you have to make the porportions make it seem like he is taller and a little wider.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his arms look detached from his body,other then that, good start.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I know he is vertically...challenged. I don't mean make him taller, and I don't think GeneralDrew does either.
I mean his frame is too small. His torso is too skinny.
And I just noticed, his leg area under the knee cap looks detached.

Best answers
the head is what is throwing the model off...it needs to be narrowed a little more ...and needs to come to more of a point near the chin...all anime characters have a pointier than average chin area..just the way it is...other than that...looks ok i guess...hard to tell w/o the skin

Best answers
His Thighs should be a little more wider, but it looks good so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom