Status
Not open for further replies.

vox

Best answers
looks great mx, good thing its not for tus anymore, turns out theyre using sos code now too.. damn rippers/leakers

Best answers
ya his facce looks a lil too wide. Other than that its pretty good. U also might wanna make him a lil bit slimer. Also ur site is down. I actually look foward to it :yes: :D

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like the black armour thingy. It seems like that bit is yet to be skinned, but to me it looks perfect as it is. Black Armour = cool.

Best answers
-OFFTOPIC-
Originally posted by UltraPerfectCel
freeza is a guy
im confused.... is she/he a guy/girl!?!?!?!?! hey maybe ppl have different opinions!!!!!! I CAN START A POLL!!!! lol ehh forget the pole

-ONTOPIC-
looks great... lol the face looks wierd.

Best answers
ok, first of all frieza is a guy:p

on topic: the face looks alot like perfect cell'so_O

Best answers
off-topic: freeza is a guy for sure, like in trunks saga his dad said "son" and not daughter or girl or something :smile:,
He's just one of those guys who likes to put make-up on or somethin...

on-topic: to bad ya dont got time for updates, but ill look out for the thing on SC site :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all i have to say to you Mistery, is that with everyone of your models, you have never disappointed me.

GJ on this model and all of your previous ones, i shall look forward for the release of SoS with your incredible skinning and modeling.

Best answers
Originally posted by Optional

GJ on this model and all of your previous ones, i shall look forward for the release of SoS with your incredible skinning and modeling.
Rofl...SOS??? No son, the game he works for is called "Saiyan Cruisades", now come on, say it with me, on 3! 1...2.........3! "Sai-yan....Crui-sades.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Xavior Trikiri
Rofl...SOS??? No son, the game he works for is called "Saiyan Cruisades", now come on, say it with me, on 3! 1...2.........3! "Sai-yan....Crui-sades.
ROFL....on topic? No son, the process I want here is called "On Topic", no come on, say it with me on 3! 1...2.......3! "O-n T-o-p-i-c"

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Xavior Trikiri
Getting a case smarty-pants syndrome, are we? I've got my eye on you. ;/

**edit**
You beat me to it, Magus. =P

Even though my response was better! -Magus

Sure was! -grOOvy

I pwn you 2 dont, its been proven more than once :p -S-Bolt--

oh btw, magus, dont rip my style, im the only one allowed to post warnings and msgs like that :p -S-Bolt--

Man... I PWN you all. :rolleyes: -SS_Vegeta

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its Saiyan Crusades, not Cruisades, and the model will get some progress after I do some stuff for work, I herd this thread got closed? how come its open now? dono..

ok keep on posting on/off topic, dont care aslong as it has some relevance to freeza, and or the model its all good..

Best answers
Originally posted by UniSol
Looks great, but his face doesnt look so angry as in the show, and his head from the side looks also a bit weird, dunno whats wrong tho...

But its a very goodjob :smile: :yes:
when freeza was form 1 he allmost allways smiled and loughed

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SC is free right? or will we have to pay for it?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
wow, his legs and feet are frikkin huge, those waffle stompers are weird o_O

Bolteh2

B
/me slaps magus

you forgot to mention that he shouldnt doublepost :)

Best answers
No in english you may think hes......***. But in the japanese version hes a straight out guy he doesn't sound *** or anything he sounds alot more hardcore then he does in the english version. When you buy the DBZ dvds switch it to the english version and you'll see what im talking about.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
/me slaps magus

you forgot to mention that he shouldnt doublepost :)
hehe, my thread, + its a Bump, cause no one posted and I'm not willing to edit ne thing then everyone doesnt go see since they think its already something they know about.. :p

+ the skin is being worked one, the model has big feet because its got to be in praportions with the torso.. since the arms are so ****ing long.. ne way ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom