Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Looks great, but his face doesnt look so angry as in the show, and his head from the side looks also a bit weird, dunno whats wrong tho...

But its a very goodjob :smile: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice job man, really good, whitch mod/game is it for? looks realy sweet, better than esf's one ^_^

Best answers
yes very good, although i agree u should make him look angry it would seem better to play with him that way you know. Great job though!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you dont even see the front of his head when ur playing.. whats the point..

its for Saiyan Crusades, a stand alone project, stop asking me that.. its like every thread I make I've got to tell everyone..

people should be aware of the projects out there...

Best answers
shijing its for saiyan crusaders! i thinnk ^_^
thats really good just the hea strechers to far back on the side of his head
gj other wise!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice mistery x lookin good man, the arms seem stubby though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol
i should of thought of that, like, im the animator of saiyan crusades, i'll enjoy animating that beast, but really, just saiyng still a WIP dosnt really help, you could hype up alot of n00bs to think you are making it for esf, only takes 3 words "for saiyan crusades" then that'll remove all the useless posts and confusion, anyways, nice model man, nice ^_^

Best answers
Thats what moderators are for aren't they anyhow gr8 job untill now
But to tell u the truth never saw a bad model (yet :p) for sc
Well keep it up ;)

Best answers
I like how the face is skinned, the model is coo too.. some mistakes but it's just a wip... so i'll leave it at that.

Best answers
you dont even see the front of his head when ur playing.. whats the point..
yeah... whats the point, kinda forgot you dont realy look at him from the front, unless you look at your opponent :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by killuA p0M
I like how the face is skinned, the model is coo too.. some mistakes but it's just a wip... so i'll leave it at that.
you should tell me what I did wrong so I can fix..

Best answers
She looks to buff, she should be a bit skinnier. Something about the face looks weird (not the skin), looks a little wide.. but I think it's like that. GJ.

Also, neck is a little too fat.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
she is a ***** ^_^ hehe.. kewl keep the crits comming

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey x again great job but look at the arms, theres only one muscle, i THINK you need to add another, not sure though have seen a freiza in a while

Best answers
How come this model reminds me of cell when i look at the face??? Pretty nice model! :yes:

Best answers
Looks perfect to me.Saiyan Crusades has great models.I want to see the site if there is one.The only place I've seen it is a german site. www.anime-mods.de .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
we do have a site but its down for the moment, were updating the layout thats why... but its www.saiyancrusades.com and the forums will be up again shortly were reworking them to.. lots of fun..

ne way.. sit tight for updates, I've just finished making the feet, all I've got to do now is finish the skin and pose him and will be kewl.. I might even make his chair...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
whoops bump, actualy the model is on pause for now I'm working 2 jobs so ya... no more updates unfotunetly, big media blow out on SC soon, keep a look out, but besides that thank for posting on the thread much apriciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom