Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Well i kinda have to say you shouldnt use proportions on this for once cause its realy gettin ugly with those realy huge feet... and it doesnt look like its in proportions... so... :scared:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heheh, those are big feet, I'll see, its funny for now I'll try and thin em up maybe

Best answers
I think the model looks awsome! But I don't like the skin. Looks like your'e trying to make it realistic. Have you ever seen or played "Kingdom Hearts?" or "Windwaker?" The simplicity and cartoony vibe of those skins make everything just look better and funner to use and play. :rolleyes:

grOOvy: Wow, right when you get the "mod" job, you already start to spam. Haha. :laff:

Best answers
Mistery It looks nice but it looks like you're making freeza look like a vampire with that transluscent skin on his face and neck so you can see his veins... or at least thats how it looks like its supposed to be.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1 windwaker is a ****ty ass game, no one likes it around here... and kindome of hearts never herd of it, I believe that I should make it realistic because its to simple of a model with out it... + these are only tests that I'm trying out to get the right skin, this is an extremly old render. the last of which ne one is gona see, because I'm gona be posting in the SC forums as soon as there back up... and I'm sure ur saying make it cartoony because it will get done faster so u get to rip my models and play em in ur cheep games faster.. sorry no can do

in this world there are Modelers, then there are rippers, because there only out to destroy your hard work...

so chut up :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
1 windwaker is a ****ty ass game, no one likes it around here... and kindome of hearts never herd of it, I believe that I should make it realistic because its to simple of a model with out it... + these are only tests that I'm trying out to get the right skin, this is an extremly old render. the last of which ne one is gona see, because I'm gona be posting in the SC forums as soon as there back up... and I'm sure ur saying make it cartoony because it will get done faster so u get to rip my models and play em in ur cheep games faster.. sorry no can do

in this world there are Modelers, then there are rippers, because there only out to destroy your hard work...

This goes for that post, and the previous posts in this thread, first of all, on the double posting thing, even if it is your thread and it needs bumping, tough luck don't double post anyways.

And MyStiX just said that models look cool cartoonish, and you tell him to shut up, you need to watch your smart attitude bud, I for one am not tollerating your attitude towards this community, so if you go off topic, bash someone, or double post again, I'm throwing a warning at your head.

And uh...no one likes windwaker? lol, tell that to CJ, or Maj, or [SAS]Orion :rolleyes:

Best answers
I'm sure ur saying make it cartoony because it will get done faster so u get to rip my models and play em in ur cheep games faster.. sorry no can do

Yo.... You're treading on some thin ****in ice if you're calling me a ripper. First off that skin is not bad, just the texturing on his skin looks clamy and not right. Second off That mode looks alot like a beefed up version of ESF's Freeza. Thirdly I wouldn't even bother rippin that crap since I know you're a deuche bag who acts all superiour because people dont kiss his ass when they critique his work.

Maybe you should grow up and learn how to take some criticism.

Bolteh2

B
youre heading the wrong way mistery x, change ur attitude plez

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystery X, have a warning...for flaming a Super Moderator and a team member at that. This thread has been closed, in addition, due to the grade of posts that have been made in it lately. Mystery X, this behavior is not at all tolerated. Previous posts in this thread should have told you that. If you can not post without making comments like this, then you will have to face an admin about it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here, let me make it simple for you...

(5 year old bull**** edited)

**** you
Let me make it simple for you . . . pimp your ****ing game somewhere else, you are banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom