Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice nice, but i think the tail is too long

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now i feel bad, i just made some weird helmet with 3dsmax and how you come here with an awsome model :fight:

i like it, only the area where the tail starts is a bit weird, should be a bit thicker imo, and its a bit to long the tail, other then that it looks good! :yes:

Best answers
The model is very nice, and the skin is decent, too. But the eyes... those eyes bother me... he looks like what he'd look like if Frieza had a groin and then got hit there... And there's something about his facial features... but other than that, I definately like it.

Best answers
The model is ok Yes, but the skin is good, but the face , he loooks like a kid, fix the face skin :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe and try to make the eyes more shorter in height

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And make the neck slightly thinner, not much though, heh i hold my mouth now :p

Best answers
This has to be the best Frieza form 4 I've seen, however there are a couple of things I noticed:

1. The head should be rounder and slightly bigger
2. The waist should be a bit thinner

Other than that, good job. :D

Best answers
Also, he looks really surprised. Fix his facial expression (or atleast his eyes) so he either looks more calm, or confident/boastful.

Suggestion:

Best answers
Oh yeah and the purple dome should be wider across his forehead, like in that pic.

Also what program are you using to cel-shade? I used to have a good cel-shade viewer but I lost it and forgot what it was called. :(

G
nice dude, but the lines on te skin need to be more definied, they look to gray and hard to see

Best answers
fortnox said:
nice dude, but the lines on te skin need to be more definied, they look to gray and hard to see
I bet you its due to the cell shading...

the head and body just needs editing and a nice skin and booya good model

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tails start fat and get thinner, not start one size and stay the same to the end :eek:

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The end of the tail didnt fit on the picture (A)

but ehm if you look closely you'll see that it is goin from fat to thing, but maybe you are right and I need to clearify that a little better...

Best answers
No don't change the eyes, they're perfect the way they are now. The head looks much better now. :)

What we have here gentlemen is the best damn Frieza model ever made for ESF! I rate it 10 cookies. :D

All you need now is a decent chrome skin for the purple bits and it'll be perfect.

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ehm... I dont wanna burst your bubble, but as you can see in my sig I'm the modeler for dbzhood.

But maybe (and i say maybe) I'll let some one convert it to esf.

and bout the skinning, dbzhood is gonna use cellshading but i guess i can do a normal shaded skin 2 :)

Best answers
Doesn't matter if it aint for ESF, it's still one of the best Frieza models I've seen so far. :D

Dbzhood eh? I think I might check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom