Freeza Death Ball finger move.

Best answers
in the esf 1.3... i have a idea.
While freeza start to charge the Death ball, he begins to charge the ball with the finger death, and when it is complete, it simply moves the finger to the death ball go where he wants .*

I saw it at the beginning of Dragon Ball and kai would be nice if it were applied to the esf. I look respsotas.

If you do not understand, watch the first episode of dragon ball kai. note that I would like freeza version 1.3 of esf carry out the same movements in the fingers to release the ball equal to death dragon ball kai.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
animating finger movements would take alot of time i prefer the arm movement

Best answers
Grega, your video don't are right.
http://videolog.uol.com.br/video.php?id=426308
Check the video and see the moment what freeza releases the death ball, see what they only move the finger and use the finger to charge deathball.. Is of this way what i like what do the deathball.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correction. That scene was taken from the Bardock movie OVA. If you look at the manga version from the scene (when Frieza was remembering Bardock)

Take note that his hand is allmost fully extended.

Best answers
I'd prefeer the move Frieza uses to destroy Namek. That smal, concentrated black and red ball, with red sparks.
Looks so cool...

Best answers
frieza 1st form uses the super nova tat big yellow ball used to destroy planet vegeta was a supernova not a death ball and i t will charged by a finger 1st form only , the death ball si the red and black type he charged for destroying namek and brfore getting hit by the sprit bomb , that is charged by his both hands in te air above his head

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesnt change the fact that in the manga version of the flashback he moves the arm and not just the finger.

After a few clicks on the official Dragonball Wiki here is waht i found out.

Super Nova = a variation of the Deathball itself. Specifically its the one Cooler used in the movie.

There is allso a 100% deathball thats pink in colour.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Ball

I have no idea how much of that is actually in the manga though ^^;

Last edited:
Best answers
belive me the yellow one is super nova and teh pinkish one used to destroy namek istehh death ball , also in te manga goku states mecha frieza was far weaker than 100% frieza , just for info

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also in te manga goku states mecha frieza was far weaker than 100% frieza , just for info
Please provide an evidence. I'd really like to see where Goku states that.

Best answers
Please provide an evidence. I'd really like to see where Goku states that.
Yeah, me too.

Also, note that the only big death balls are seen in the anime. In the manga, the death balls seen (2, one before Genkidama launch and one when he destroys Namek) are small.
Just to say it.

I dont count the one in that page because the ball itself is not seen, but we can asume is big, as it drags Bardok too. But is only an assumption with no evidences.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As a side note. This is not about how the deathball looks. Its about the throw animation ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom