Freelancer!

Best answers
Anybody play it? I love the game, and it used to work fine. Now however it just crahes at random and specific points so I cant really play it anymore. It bugs me :(

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Awesome game. Best space game in existence. Lost a lot of time to that. :p It was cool when I'd host a LAN server on my comp and me and my bro would play it with the TNG mod. Don't play it too much anymore though. Although I did complete it again a few weeks ago.

Also, I was happy a couple of weeks ago when I found a FireFly class ship for it. ^_^ FireFly is great......still haven't watched Serenity though.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freelancer was good, but I liked Starlancer and the Privateer series more <_<. There are some good mods for Freelancer though.

Firefly was my favorite series =/. Serenity was mostly an explanation of River's past and how it came about as well as where those crazy monster pirate things that took over ships and ate the crew. Good movie, though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Freelancer was good, but I liked Starlancer and the Privateer series more <_<. There are some good mods for Freelancer though.

Firefly was my favorite series =/. Serenity was mostly an explanation of River's past and how it came about as well as where those crazy monster pirate things that took over ships and ate the crew. Good movie, though.
There's a Firefly game? Wow... D:

I played Freelancer, used to but got tired when I couldn't convert my profiles to another server. :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
I played Freelancer, used to but got tired when I couldn't convert my profiles to another server. :(
Aye, a more MMORPG-style approach to Freelancer would have made it even greater, though it is a very good game as it is. It's one of the few retail games I own that offers enough in single player for me to enjoy it more than once.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep. I used to play it alot in lan partys then we switched to Battle Field 2 and things got different. :p

I say Freelancer is a pretty good game. Myself don't like these types of games [I r FPS person D:] but this one has made a huge interest in me because I like games that relate to fantasy space wars and such.

I remember getting stuck on a certain galaxy because of the bad guys ganging up against me while i'm trying to get through them.

I was a lvl 15, they were a lvl 24, and I have to agree with you Dragon Dude with the MMORPG. Would be alot better. :D

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
There's a Firefly game? Wow... D:

Nah no game but you can download a FireFly class ship for Freelancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom