Free Xbox 360 Offer

MrAnderson

M
Just wanted to pass along an offer to all of you. A few of my friends got a free 300 dollar iPod this way last year, so it's real. Use this link if you're interested: *Link Removed* You have to sign up, complete an offer, and get 8 of your friends to do the same. After you sign up you can just cancel a few days after you register so you don't have to pay. Once you do these things, the Xbox 360 is yours. This is NOT fake. If you have questions send me a message or IM me on AIM at "M1sterAnders0n 1".

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm

Fake or not, I think this qualifies as "advertising", which is against the rules.

But personally, I wouldn't be caught dead following those kind of "offers". If it worked for you, then congatulations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Hmm

Fake or not, I think this qualifies as "advertising", which is against the rules.

But personally, I wouldn't be caught dead following those kind of "offers". If it worked for you, then congatulations.
Yeah, people who actually do those are kinda... well... in the nicest way to put it...

stupid o_o

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MrAnderson said:
Just wanted to pass along an offer to all of you. A few of my friends got a free 300 dollar iPod this way last year, so it's real. Use this link if you're interested: *Link Removed* You have to sign up, complete an offer, and get 8 of your friends to do the same. After you sign up you can just cancel a few days after you register so you don't have to pay. Once you do these things, the Xbox 360 is yours. This is NOT fake. If you have questions send me a message or IM me on AIM at "M1sterAnders0n 1".
You can't advertise on these forums, unless you do so in your signature. And to that extent, you can't advertise anything that leads you to personal gain. This includes things like E-Bay auctions, and referral links where you are rewarded for referring people.

- Link removed, closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom