Free Steam games for all ATI Radeon card users!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanks to this, I now own Half-Life 2: Death Match & Half-Life 2: Lost Coast for free! :D

Valve has Informed us about their plans to deliver free games to all owners of ATI RadeonT graphics cards via Steam, a popular platform for the distribution and management of digital content.

Effective immediately, all owners of ATI Radeon graphics cards may receive a free copy of Half-Life 2: Lost Coast and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch via Steam, http://www.steampowered.com/ati_offer1a/. Steam will automatically confirm the presence of ATI RadeonT hardware and then enable immediate access to full versions of the games free of charge.

For added convenience to new purchasers of ATI RadeonT products, Steam will be included in all ATI CatalystT Software and Driver packages through early 2008.

And, as recently announced by AMD, customers who purchase the new ATI RadeonT HD 2900 XT will also receive, upon release via Steam, the highly anticipated trio of new games coming from Valve: Team Fortress? 2, PortalT, and Half-Life 2: Episode Two.

That's a very good deal, we expect to see more Radeon users within the next few weeks.
Source:
http://www.strategyinformer.com/member/3/blog/2586

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't care :p, I got a copy of Half-Life 2 Death Match now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, for a minute there I thought it might actually be something good.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The offer ain't that great then I thought.. It doesn't include source SDK to play modifications.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and i just got a nvidia card for 2 weeks.... god damit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost Coast is, as said above, already free. Deathmatch comes with HL2, and you'd hardly play Ep2 without it. The rest was confirmed way before the HD2900XT was released so this really isn't anything new =/

And there I was hoping to get a free trial of Portal or Ep2 for having a X800XT =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems so.
I Already go these both, so it doesn't matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the idea of anything being bundled with anything. iTunes and Quicktime is an example.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Already own 'em, but still cool for those that don't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you buy yourself a Radeon 2900XT from HIS, it comes with DoD: S, and tickets for HL:Ep2, TF2 and Portal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom