owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh peopel won't wnat it if its good. I know you tried to ben ice, but if its not somthing people like they really won't want it.

Best answers
geeze!! maby there is someone out there without a sig that might want it. maby not all people can make cool sigs like u.

;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People don't like sigs that are made for them like that. They like being able to choose what goes in the sig. If someone wants a sig with those characters in then the may take you up on that offer.

99% of the people that cannt make sigs for themselves pm the people who can and ask for them. I am no exception to this rule and have had a few sigs made for me in the past.

Best answers
i'm sure someone will come along who is new to the whoel forum thing and use it. Oh and i went to ur website, it's pretty kool.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kman3252
geeze!! maby there is someone out there without a sig that might want it. maby not all people can make cool sigs like u.

;(
Dude I diodn't mean to anger you, I'm just trying to say if you make a sig for someone you hsould spend al ittle more time on it, and you just need little practice and you'll be fine.

Best answers
I agree with OWA, nobody wants a sig if the creator himself says its crap... I mean its common sense! :)

Best answers
oh u dont want me to call it crappy so that other people will go on about how crappy it is when i know its crappy.

anyway screw this if no one wants it then no one wants it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom