Free-One-Pic-Host getting Annoying.

Best answers
It really bugs me that so many of you are using this site for hosting your images. I'm guessing the images expire after a while, because I get 404 errors from nearly everyone who uses this. Here's what I use:
www.imageshack.us
It never expires. It just doesn't. And you can remote-link the file straight into your post.

Oh and if you're having a hard time cutting down on filesize, Paint Shop Pro has a gif optimizer which works wonders with compressing large images. Gif = God (EDIT: I mean Good!)

Please, try to not use free-one-picture-host, if not for your sake, for mine. Please. The site, with all due respect, Sucks.

Best answers
just use lycos ffs loool or picture host
though pics there hold for a month or till some1 puts a pic with the same name over urs...

Best answers
photobucket.com has never, ever failed me, never gotten a red x in my use of it (my sig is hosted by a different place).

Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Never have to worry about it going down. I host them now, muhahaha.

Best answers
i use my own webspace ;)
www.stormforceclan.com hehe
im a member of the clan and i got an extra 15mb so that makes a total of 20mb lol.
since no one else uses it.. gonna ask for some more though ^^
heh ok this was offtopic =P
now ontopic
lycos is pretty ok to use. i thought you had about 10mb free webspace there and it's free to sign up as well. it's easy and noob friendly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I, also, use my own webspace. 7 Gigabytes of space and 125 Gigabytes of bandwidth for 5 dollars a month. But, I'm friends with the server owner so I got the extras ;P.

Best answers
See... take the UK host for example (picturehost) either Saiga deleted it off his account, or the site is being ***, but because it's happened before for days at a time I would suggest it's the site being *** (got to remember to upload it to my own host, sorry Saiga).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom