Free MMORPGS galore!

CrackerJack2

C
Well, my friend and I were looking for some free mmorpgs. He stumbled across this list:

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/biggest-best-games-list-907/

I thought we share it with you guys, its a great list with a ton of games. Not all of them are free, but its def a big list. I recently tried a game on that list called Ultimate Baseball Online, which was a pretty cool free game that kept me occupied for a while. Its got a lot of stuff.

Well, umm, have fun?
yes :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Interesting, thanks for this list! That's one big ass list for sure. This is exactly what i really needed. Shame that not all the links has images on the bottom of the page.

CrackerJack2

C
some good ones I read about are:

Fly for fun
Raikon
The Legend Of Ares (Gonna try this 1)
Gunz

Like I said, gonna try legend of ares 1st, then raikon./

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gunbound is alright but i have had my account items wiped twice, or some1 hacked me or some crap and took them.

and my rank.

CrackerJack2

C
Hows Lineage 2? Any1 Play it? Looking for a good mmorpg... Doesnt have to be free. I have FFXI, but I hated it because it took forever to level. I played WoW for over a year, and getting tired of it. Hated CoH. Lineage 2 looks ok.. Eh.. Not many good MMORPGS.

Btw, Rakion sucked major ass.. I hated it. LoA is like Hero online, so it got boaring fast. Fly For Fun, bleh, thats all im gonna say.

Maybe ill just go back to Nexus: The Kingdom of Winds, which is massive roleplaying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lineage 2 is awsome if you can find some good servers. i play on the l2xtreme server, which is a lot of fun. got myself a nice strider >;D

CrackerJack2

C
How does this work? is it p2p, do i need a disc, or is there free servers like you just mentioned? If thats a free server, mind giving me a link?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack2 said:
How does this work? is it p2p, do i need a disc, or is there free servers like you just mentioned? If thats a free server, mind giving me a link?
I guess that would be illegal, since private servers for pay to play games are kinda illegal >.<
google is your friend^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basically, the "free" servers pay NC soft for the rights to host said servers. anyone can play on them, usually they are funded by advertising. players can donate to the server fund if they wish, which is all given to NC soft. most times in L2Extreme, they announce when they are having "donation drives" which dont last very long, its just to make up the balance that isnt accounted for with the adverts (dont worry there arent any popups.) if you choose to donate, you usually get some form of in-game reward, most people choose a custom pet which is normally unaccessable in standard gameplay.

its all completely legal, if you want more info on the server, head over to www.l2extreme.com although i think their website is having a bit of trouble right now. their server is the number 1 server at the moment.

you can download the client files from filefront (hence, not illegal).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hardly any of those are free mmorpgs most of them were pay to play or in development.

couldnt we make one mmorpg thread cus i have seen like 4 in the last 2 days.

and lineage 2 is pay to play, but i heard the test server is free, whatever that means.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I downloaded Lineage 2 yesterday.. couldn't get it to work. >_<. Kept disconnectin me when I tried loggin in. Well anyway, another way to play Lineage 2 free is via http://dsgamers.net/main/portal.php, which I tried. I must've installed it wrong or something though. :(

And since this is a thread about MMO's, aside from Lineage 2, are there any other MMO's on that list that has elves (I'm not going to bother looking at every single site.. o.o)? I'm a huge elf fan.. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tried linage... in the beginning its all over boring -_-" thats why i quit with it, same as gunbound and gunz, it wasnt after a while nothing speciall for me.

im looking in forward to try out AION and EXTEEL . SOme really nice graphics speaking of my language.

shinjio, you posted a cracked server site for linage user who dont want to pay for linage 2. i dunno if it ok to post it here, although to get it work you need to download a client from them.

btw. Americas army is fun crackerjack ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone wants to compile links and descriptions of all the MMOs across all the threads so far, I'll make it a sticky.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well, Axman stated that priv servers bought the server from NC Soft, so its legal to actually play on those servers. So I figured if that's the case, then that site I posted would fall under the same standards. However, if its not I'll gladly remove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom