free inuyasha sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well slim did one so i thought i would do one...so...ummm...who ever wants it TAKE IT!!!:D
<p>

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i really like the BG..not the pic becouse it doesnt go together with the BG color

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those bg are fun as hell to make. i didnt think that the pic whent with the bg either. i dont know if you want to try to mess with i can send you the psd file and you can do something with it.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should make a border around it, but other than that it's awsome.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to be mean, but ive been looking at your other sigs and such and i know your method of bg making. try somethin a little new. read some tutorials for photoshop, because the gradient, find edges and neon glow gets kinda old after a while. :]
it looks ok i suppose, a border would help though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks pretty decent Neo. Give Inuyasha a background glow as well or sumthin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MP said:
not to be mean, but ive been looking at your other sigs and such and i know your method of bg making. try somethin a little new. read some tutorials for photoshop, because the gradient, find edges and neon glow gets kinda old after a while. :]
it looks ok i suppose, a border would help though.
ofcourse you know my method oh my bgs, i posted it! well look at my new sig [the one that says "new style sig"], its a new style and hope you guys like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom