Free beams vs. guided beams in struggles

Best answers
There is a major problem with people and the use of unguided beams. If for example Frieza throws a death ball and Goku tries to counter it with a kamahamaha Goku gets stuck into a powerstruggle, but Frieza is free to fly away and throw another death ball at Goku. Goku not having anyway to defend the second death ball is stuck in a ps waiting to die. The samething happens with special beam cannons, spirt bombs, shield attacks, and big bangs. Either both people should be stuck in the PS or neither should be in the ps. Its unfair to only stick one in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats why you cancel the Kame and run like ****.

Best answers
i think it should be like the spirit bomb goku did against buu
when they both used ki (their power) to deflect the bomb. it should be like that, so u cant get out of a PS, unless u win or lose it... and the SBC(special beam cannon) MUST BE ATTACHED!!! there is no time in the show where piccolo or even cell do that and it goes off by itself!!

Best answers
yeah i think that you should be able to ps with the spirit bomb

Best answers
hmm i heard an idea about a kiaho attack (in bfp, it pushes away weak beams etc) but with the multiple ps sys, you could add this attack to goku etc. and he could use it on the bomb and add energy to it. And as for the unfairness of those attacks, aside from the bb and fb the attacks are pretty noticeable, just teleport away.

Best answers
I think that when u charge free beams it should only increase its explosive force but not the force that pushes it, so that it could easily be pushed back.

though, it would be hard to code if possible at all

Best answers
But thats the point of using attacks like the spirit bomb. They are suppossed to be like that, thats the whole point. Thats one of the things that gives characters advantages.

Best answers
i think u should put power in a ball when u trow it keep put energy in it or at least control it not just ran away i know the trick with cell and piccolo charging a strong special beam cannon and when someone is blocking it fire a lot of weak beams so he loses all his life i don't like this kind of coward tacktics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in 1.1 you no longer take dmg from anyone else while in a power struggle, so that ends that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two things:

1.) Are power struggles going to be locked so that the beams can't pass both players and float to the back of the map or into a wall?

2.) Will projectiles be altered so that when two of them connect, the stronger one absorbs the weaker one? Same thing for beams. I've had my kamehameha start a power struggle with a damn ki blast before, which ended up getting me disked. Anyway it's retarded to see two spirit bombs slowly floating towards the wall, only to see one detonate and the other crash the server.

Best answers
If you could just detach your beams(in ps or outside of a ps), this little issue wouldn't even exist.

Best answers
But once again that would be missing the point and take away the advantage of moves like big bang. There is supposed to be an advantage. Thats like saying its unfair for vegeta to have ff since its so strong, its flawed logic and reminds me to much of bfp to have all the characters exactly the same. Also if you have a problem now when multiple ps comes out you will really have one. lol

Best answers
well there is good things about both fireballs for instance
1. the kamehameha is just plain cheap
2. free fireballs u cant aim and can be easily dodged
3. goku can teleport with the kamehameha when hes ssj wich is CHEAP

Best answers
Isnt the team making people invunerable during struggles in the next patch?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw Aisha's post :p

Edit2: Alright! Post 100! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom