💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
am i the only one who doesnt change there sig every 3 minutes :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
am i the only one who doesnt change there sig every 3 minutes :p
lol Probably not but your probably the only one who never changes there sig! lol You've had that sig for a while :D Scares me more and more everytime I see it Hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Spitfire

lol Probably not but your probably the only one who never changes there sig! lol You've had that sig for a while :D Scares me more and more everytime I see it Hehe
yes i want him to have a new sig too, just cos it will shock the world:p

Best answers
Nice sig Orion, WO Tepus, you sig shocked me! and the rest of us, mayb u did it? Also...spit?..........kappa..?

*COUGH....bam...COUGH!*

lol, j/k

G-S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill make a new sig when the beta is release but not any time before (unless i get so bored and decide i want a new sig then spend like a week making tons of not so good designs untill i finaly find one thats good)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San
Nice sig Orion, WO Tepus, you sig shocked me! and the rest of us, mayb u did it? Also...spit?..........kappa..?

*COUGH....bam...COUGH!*

lol, j/k

G-S
Never make fun of Kappa! Kappa owns!

Best answers
Originally posted by Spitfire

Never make fun of Kappa! Kappa owns!
yes... Of course it does... Heard of Blind? World? MTC? eh...Bleu Bolt, Spitfire, Those makes owns, but things like kappa and adidas etc are bammish things, MO

G-S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

yes... Of course it does... Heard of Blind? World? MTC? eh...Bleu Bolt, Spitfire, Those makes owns, but things like kappa and adidas etc are bammish things, MO

G-S
Euh, Imho Kappa/Diesel/Adidas/Nike/Lotto/Champions/And1 Plus others that I can't think of the top of my head probably are much better then those brands :p

Best answers
My Little sis likes them types of makes, lol Dieasel Power of the Bams!

its an opinion i guess mayb we should stop in case this gets closed hehe. By the way, Im a Sk8er / Boarder, So those make are like Sk8ing makes, also Quicksilver Rox!

G-S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u all talking about shoes?

cause if so soap shoes rox0rs all i mean what shoe can beat the ability to grind down rails and other rail type objects :D

Best answers
Yeh hibiki is 100% right they Rok big time! but blades r kool i guess, but s|\|ow b0ard!ng is the best sport EVER!!!!!!!!!! Way better than Sk8ing / BMXing / Wakeboarding, and skiing, lets stop now, hey guys i want more opinions of my sigs i made from them back grounds, and Hibiki i think it was Makes in General, like World, Blind Spit, etc etc

G-S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My Little sis likes them types of makes, lol Dieasel Power of the Bams!

its an opinion i guess mayb we should stop in case this gets closed hehe. By the way, Im a Sk8er / Boarder, So those make are like Sk8ing makes, also Quicksilver Rox!

G-S
That explains it because I'm not realing into boarding or that sort of thing, ^.^ I don't even know how to use a skateboard ack >.<

Best answers
Hey spit, i got an idea, go on Google or something and search for Spitfire pics, like the sking m8, It ownz, i got a Spitfire Hoody then make a sig of it, i can do it for ya if you want??? It would owz big time!

G-S

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why we call it the Off-Topic section gentlemen. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom