Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO, Freddy's more fun, but far less scary than Jason . . . that said, I enjoy Freddy slightly more when I'm in the mood for fun, Jason if I want to be scared.

Sadly that makes Freddy more of a clown, so I'm going with Jason.

Best answers
um i got to go the other way. Freddy is a freak. Controls your dreams and can turn your fears vs you. Jason will just plain kill you. Freddy will toy with your mind make you scared then kill you.

Best answers
Freddy all the way. In Freddy Vs. Jason, they sorta turned Freddy into a joke though. In previous movies he was pure badass and a lot more freaky then a guy with a goalie mask. It's almost as if they made Freddy into a comedian in Freddy Vs. Jason

Best answers
Jason all the way. No talk, just a big ass knife in your face. Booya!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jason...

Freddy might have the blades and an evil grin.. but Jason is invincible and it's funny how people try to kill him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freddy is far more cunning than a mindless zombie with a machete.

freddie gets the vote

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jason > Freddy

man, jason is a walking cement wall, that is one thick dude. that and he spends no time scaring the crap out of with all that talk, hes to the point. no talk, just...*CHOP*
so i pick him.

Best answers
ya but freddy is the masters of dreams tho. That alone is creepy. Even jason cant screw with freddy in his world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freddy for sure... Jason is a dumbass who needs to take some swimming lessons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freddy of course, that sadistic smile of his is pure evil but jason is afraid to show his face =P

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freddy owns Jason. Jason is an idiot, and half the time it isn't even him, like when it's his mother (etc), 1-he can't fight his own battles, 2-he's too afraid to show his face. :p

Jason blows.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freddy would be scarier if he . . . I dunno, shut up and didn't act like a clown . . .

Come on, "Fresh meat, how sweet!"

Scary as hell right there.

And Jason was Jason in 9 of 11 films I believe, hardly half.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just can't wait for Freddy to go and take on some of the other horror characters like Evil Ash or the next movie I heard was going to be Michael Myers should be quite the interesting battle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jason just isnt scary or anything hes a big mofo

Freddy > Jason

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah...whats to be scared of him...i mean...the only thing i can think about if i want to be scared of jason, is the knowledge that he will stand at one end of the street, and me in the middle, ill see him, ill run....and run...and trip over the curb a few times for dramatic effect...while i run at top speed. he will walk slowly toward me...and yet somehow inevitable catch up with me...and mince me up before i can blink...no pain, nothing.....

whereass. freddy will kill all my friends arround me while i sleep, or even while they do and i watch. scared crapless as i see my friend get torn up by....nothing. and then he will be in my head, and ill know the inevitable truth, he's gonna get me, i cant run, i cant hide, and its not gonna be quick and painless....

then again, freddy did always crack me up with some of his jokes, and FvsJ was no exception :)

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Jason all the way :D

He's just a ****ing tank, Freddy is nice and cool too, but like Cuc said, he's more of a clown.

Best answers
Jason...probably because Im biased because Jason X was so friggin hilarious..Jason always finds great ways to kill people (the liquid nitrogen).

*SPOILER* Plus in FvJ Freddy was a total pansy when he came into the real world

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom