Freddie Vs Jason --SPOILERS!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
o.k. you guy's keep saying ther's diff ending's now where are you getting this info from and how many diff damn ending's are there ?

Best answers
Tons of Fun said:
o.k. you guy's keep saying ther's diff ending's now where are you getting this info from and how many diff damn ending's are there ?

i don't think there are different endings....i think whoever said that had false info.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did a little bit of ready and found out that they had decided against it =/.

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
KICK A** MOVIE!! lol, i loved it...sweet how they facedoff in the end andthe first time freddy brought jason into his world and f***** with him ,ding ding ding ding...like a pinball machine.... loved it lol jsut saw it mayb 20 min ago :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a good movie, not that scary at all to me. Some parts were jumpy and stuff, but most of it was funny.

---
* After Jason slaughters people during the party *

Stoner - "That goaly was pissed about something."
---

That was teh funny. :laff:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you fools, read info before you post that theres 3 endings! I read the spoiler and now you ruined the movie for me, seeing as I thought there were 3 endings I didn't think reading it would hurt... Ugh, don't give false info.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would you read the spoilers if you don't want to the movie to be ruined for you? Doesn't make sense.

Best answers
Dude dont blame us just becuz you read the spoiler and thought there was gonna be a differ ending. Your the fool. Besides Cell said there was a chance that you MIGHT MIGHT see a different ending. So no man your the fool

Best answers
yea pretty much...he winks at the audience.

but at least jason kept most parts of his body....cept his fingers.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i hope they did make diff ending's and they put it on the dvd

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jason can regenerate body parts O_O.

-UltraPerfectCell

Oh, and they did make the different endings, but they just decided not to use them. So I'm pretty sure they'll be included as 'deleted scenes' or 'alternate endings' :D.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol it wood suck if they make 2 diff cover's for the dvd one with freddy and one with jayson and da pendting on wich one you buy you get ther diff ending

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it's just a guess from me but i think if the movie made more money then what they may have been plaining on they might make a Freddy Vs Jason 2

Best answers
i saw it like a day ago, not scary for all you younger peopel browzing the forum, just alotta nudity and gross stuff...some suspenceful parts, i jumped maybe once or twice,

1.When the girl is walking down the street and her (boyfriend guy) grabs her
2.I could barely stand when freddy stuck his claw finger into the child jason's head
------------------------------
Spoiler Below!! |
------------------------------

Killing scenes, if i can remember em all..

1.Guy gets stabbed, guts go through the bed, jason stabs him all in one spot so it looks like freddy did it, then snaps his back/legs

2.Jason kills the ^Guy^'s friend's father while the guy is asleep in a nightmare, Freddy tries to kills him, but cant, so he finds his dad sitting by him when he wakes up, with no expression, mouth open, he bumps him and his head falls off, then jason kills the son

3.I think this is the third kill, anyway, One of the three main female characters is at a party, she passes out and freddy is about to kill her, meanwhile in the real world this guy tried to rape her, but jason comes up behind him and stabs them both with a spear-pipe thingie, thus pissing freddy off

4.2 Stoners are out in a cornfield near the party, they see jason, start making fun of him, then he twist one of their heads around for a full 180 so the guy starts running, and jason gets set on fire..cant remember how..heh, anyway he gets back to the party spot and its in front of the guy, all of a suddem jasons flamign sword goes through his chest

5.Jason kills a bunch of random people at the party

6.They arrive at this guys house, he falls asleep freddy kills him (he was attacked by freddy as a child as well)

7. at this time they ahve a hole group of people, so they ehad to an intitute to get anti-dream medicine, the classic jay-immitator stoner mofo passes out while smoking a joint, freddy posses him, and makes him dump all the anti-dream medicine down a drain, meanwhile jason smashes a guys face into a circuit board afetr electricuting him...

8.The possessed stoner gets some tranquilizers and puts jason to sleep, thus ajson cuts him in half...

9.The dorky kid in the bunch gets stabbed by jason, dies while the 2nd main female characters goes for help

10. she finds freddy, she isnt scared of him...so ajson stabs her from behind and whips her at a tree
-------------------------------------
Kills that dont effect the story |
-------------------------------------
01.Freddy kills a little girl

1.In the beginning a girl goes skinny dipping, jason stabs his sword through her, then a tree (not sure if thsi really happened)

2.Freddy takes over this guy in a dream whos having sex with this other girl (the counselors from friday the 13th), then he says soemthin like, not my fault this ***** is dead..shes dead

Well thats it, tell me if i missed anything
Thats my contribution to the spoilers, tell me if i missed anything...

BTW:
Go to http://www.freddyvsjason.com then go to the menu, then film facts then under that choose sound track, then go to the red little road runner banner under it to listen to the whole badass soundtrack
BTW:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just saw the movie and it looked like a tie to me. if uw ant my reasoning here it is. ok we know jason cant die correct? and every time freddy has been killed he has just come back right? well think about it. at the end freddys head winks so they could be in a dream. jason after impaling freddy with his pwn hand then falls back in the water(sleeping) freddys body gets destroyed, but what about his dream self? because they have pulled him out of the dreams before. i believe they first pulled him out of the dream in #5 he still didnt die. so wham its tie folks no one won

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just watched the movie tonight and liked it. Yeah, it was corny, but what horror movie isn't. I like Jason. Poor misunderstood guy. When I saw the kids making fun of him in the dream, I wanted them to die and not him. Jason has always been more of the threat to me since he's physically there...

I was about to kill these kids at the movie because they kept making stupid comments like "How come Freddy can control dreams?" and "That's stupid how Jason is invinicble!"

So anyways, to all of you who saw this thread and decided not to see it, watch it anyways.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"How come Freddy can control dreams?" and "That's stupid how Jason is invinicble!"
The sentance, "Watch the other 18 movies first, numbnuts," comes to mind violently and loudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom