Freddie Mercury died 15 years ago

Best answers
Tomorrow, the 24th of november, it will be 15 years ago that Freddie Mercury, the singer of the legendary band Queen, died of AIDS.

Let's all have a quiet moment tomorrow for this great man, his fighting, his great voice.

Video about his struggle and final years..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o44p74jq_u0

Who wants to live forever? Forever is our day.

Rest in peace Freddie.

And this is a must see, Bohemian Rhapsody performed live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veTm1sZz2eo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freddie was really a great singer, too bad he had to die that way..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, he didnt die of aids, he died of bronchial pneumonia.

thats beside the point though, he was an amazing artist, and is still one of the most influential musicians of our time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They say that when they were recording their final stuff together Freddie would stop a take, get horrifically sick...and then the second he could stand up again he went back in the booth to finish his vocals.

Best answers
actually, he didnt die of aids, he died of bronchial pneumonia.

thats beside the point though, he was an amazing artist, and is still one of the most influential musicians of our time.
No man ever died of AIDS.

AIDS doesn't kill you, it tackles your immunity system, so the next time you get sick (even a small cold would do) you could die because your body doesn't know how to handle the virus.

So yea, if he had AIDS and he gets a bronchitis, his body won't help him fight the virus, thus making it life-threatening.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was a great man.

I salute him. o>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
may he rest in peace

and btw i saw a documentary because of him, and it showed that he never foud love with womens i mean he was a star but love never came to him so he became *** and got aids --------- thats what the documentary said

Xenon

X
may he rest in peace

and btw i saw a documentary because of him, and it showed that he never foud love with womens i mean he was a star but love never came to him so he became *** and got aids --------- thats what the documentary said
Uhm, hello--he's the lead singer of a band called "Queen". Doesn't that tell you anything?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, hello--he's the lead singer of a band called "Queen". Doesn't that tell you anything?
...And He Actually Invented the band name 'Queen'
That must tell a lot from a guy you know..

Best answers
Oh, wow.... well, may he continue to rest in peace.

I dunno if anyone remembered, but Eddie Guerrero died 1 year ago like a week ago or so.

Best answers
Heh, Freddie Mercury didn't die of aids. He died of food poisoning, he ate a bad weenie!

:laff:

I can't help but make that joke.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, Freddie Mercury didn't die of aids. He died of food poisoning, he ate a bad weenie!

:laff:

I can't help but make that joke.
NOT Funny, and not a subject to joke about TBH. In any case, he may be dead, but he's still the champion. Queen was one of the greatest bands of all time.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom