FPS tricks?

Best answers
i read the sticky..but it didnt help much...AT ALL...<_<...mr satans thing didnt work for me sicne all it did was turn everything else off but the game..which was lame..i only ned console commands to raise my FPS..im pretty sure theres something i can put in the config to raise my FPS..(and dont say maxfps 100 or w/e that command is..since it RARLEY works..for anyone..<_<)now i know this is possible cuz i did it in 1.1..i remmeber there being a thread posted by Groovy i think..or maybe someone else...about FPS tweaks...i think it was called "OMG MY FPS IS TEH SUX SOMEONE PLZ HELP MEH!!!11ONE" i cant seem to find it anywhere anymore..so can anyone help me with this?

Best answers
or....u could give me FPS help..like i asked..idk why everyone always thinks..if theres a prob with the comp running slow..its automatically time to upgrade..instead of looking for tweaks..<_<....anyways..if someone wants to respong to the thread with some useful info..plz do so..

Best answers
thank you Hybrid..thats the way to go about helping someone...:) much appreciated

Best answers
1. Turn off vsync on ur vid cards config on open gl
2. its fps_max 100
3. some maps just lower your fps any away
4. PS's will lower ur fps greatly

Best answers
My SL members made a compilation of tweaks for both the nvidia and raedon cards, each having their own list of different cvars. I went from 60fps to 100 solid after using the nvidia tweaks and turning my vsync off. I suggest contacting one of us with your type of card.

Best answers
it'd be nice if they updated the list of cvars, because 90% of those in the stick don't work...........

Best answers
mebys changein ur rate will help, rate 20000

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what specs do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom