FP's Suggestions

Best answers
I have been thinking of a few things that can be done to seriously improve the ESF: OB. Some of them are minor but some of them are ideas that I think are really useful.

If you have anything to add onto or take away from my ideas please feel free to do so. Well, here goes.

<Scouter/Ki Sense>

Well, firstly I do not like the scouter. I don't know how many people out there use it but I certainly don't. It takes the fun out of ESF for some reason. Thats why I think that you should first find a scouter on the map
before being able to activate it. Or as an alternative the Z-Fighter's can use their Ki sensing abilities to detect where they are located. Although, they would need to be at a reasonably high powerlevel to be able to sense.
And directly after locking onto someone there is a split second chance to teleport to them at the cost of high Ki or stamina. But, to do so, you would need to be near the same PL as them as well, so that it would balance it out.

<Transformations>

..::: Super Saiyan :::..​

For some reason, I think the whole transformation to the next level should be something to fought for, not just something to be a lamer for. Transforming into a Super Saiyan would gradually decrease your stamina by 10 every second. Being Super Saiyan 2 would decrease your stamina
by 15 every second and Super Saiyan 3 for 20. Since stamina is un-regainable, you would need to be very careful and master the transformation into SSJ. Not to keep it for too long or you will end up exhausted and open for attack. But these figures are just estimated, it can be changed.

Although, Ki would still gradually fall, as you are using the attacks and such so when that hits zero, you will descend as well. The transformation must significantly raise your strength and speed, to make it fair for that kind of price.

..::: Permanent Transformations :::..​

Because of the previous point, the requirements (PL wise) for the transformation would still be high, but no where near as high as for the permanent transformations, like Buu, etc.

..::: Ascension :::..​

As for the actual process of the transformation, I am still thinking of a cool way to make it more interesting. I will edit this section once I have an idea.

<Androids>

One thing I feel needs improvement in 1.3, are the androids (well, for now its only A18). She does not feel like an android at all. Here are a few things I hope can get changed or added:

..::: Ki System :::..​

Originally, the androids cannot charge their Ki (such as in the BT series), but in ESF they can. Even in the series and movies they never stoped to recharge their energy. So, their Ki should regenerate related to their stamina and health. The higher they are, the higher they can regain Ki.
Also, because of this the energy that they will use to do swoops and such will be drained from their stamina.

..::: Attacks :::..​

18 has very few attacks so I think some more are in order. I am not saying make up the attacks like the BT series has but keep it real to the show. Another idea of these

..::: Android 17 :::...​

When A17 gets added in to the game, you should be able to pick which one of them you want to start off with. He should also have a completely different moveset than 18.
When you have them both on, via the buddy system, it unlocks all new attacks, such as the attack used to kill future Gohan. I will give a brief overview of other buddy attacks in the next section.

<Buddy System>

Well, I believe that this is one of the best ideas in all my playing ESF, a buddy system. But, it could get better.

..::: Chain Attacks :::..​

With buddies, you could execute chain attacks, which would cost you dearly in Ki. This is an example of what I am talking about:
Say you were Ginyu and you knocked back an enemy by basic melee. Now your buddy can swoop at the enemy and continue the melee, but now you control him so you can still do the combo attacks. And this can be done again.
Again, this process will demand high levels of stamina so you cannot keep on repeating it, to a maximum of two time ONLY. Although to make it fair for the atackee, the block buttons will appear onto the screen and he
will have to follow the sequence to be able to evade the attack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the whole way through. Anyways, now time to discuss. Don't just shoot the ideas down without a relatively good reason​

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been thinking of a few things that can be done to seriously improve the ESF: OB. Some of them are minor but some of them are ideas that I think are really useful.

If you have anything to add onto or take away from my ideas please feel free to do so. Well, here goes.

<Scouter/Ki Sense>

Well, firstly I do not like the scouter. I don't know how many people out there use it but I certainly don't. It takes the fun out of ESF for some reason. Thats why I think that you should first find a scouter on the map
before being able to activate it. Or as an alternative the Z-Fighter's can use their Ki sensing abilities to detect where they are located. Although, they would need to be at a reasonably high powerlevel to be able to sense.
And directly after locking onto someone there is a split second chance to teleport to them at the cost of high Ki or stamina. But, to do so, you would need to be near the same PL as them as well, so that it would balance it out.

<Transformations>

..::: Super Saiyan :::..​

For some reason, I think the whole transformation to the next level should be something to fought for, not just something to be a lamer for. Transforming into a Super Saiyan would gradually decrease your stamina by 10 every second. Being Super Saiyan 2 would decrease your stamina
by 15 every second and Super Saiyan 3 for 20. Since stamina is un-regainable, you would need to be very careful and master the transformation into SSJ. Not to keep it for too long or you will end up exhausted and open for attack. But these figures are just estimated, it can be changed.

Although, Ki would still gradually fall, as you are using the attacks and such so when that hits zero, you will descend as well. The transformation must significantly raise your strength and speed, to make it fair for that kind of price.

..::: Permanent Transformations :::..​

Because of the previous point, the requirements (PL wise) for the transformation would still be high, but no where near as high as for the permanent transformations, like Buu, etc.

..::: Ascension :::..​

As for the actual process of the transformation, I am still thinking of a cool way to make it more interesting. I will edit this section once I have an idea.

<Androids>

One thing I feel needs improvement in 1.3, are the androids (well, for now its only A18). She does not feel like an android at all. Here are a few things I hope can get changed or added:

..::: Ki System :::..​

Originally, the androids cannot charge their Ki (such as in the BT series), but in ESF they can. Even in the series and movies they never stoped to recharge their energy. So, their Ki should regenerate related to their stamina and health. The higher they are, the higher they can regain Ki.
Also, because of this the energy that they will use to do swoops and such will be drained from their stamina.

..::: Attacks :::..​

18 has very few attacks so I think some more are in order. I am not saying make up the attacks like the BT series has but keep it real to the show. Another idea of these

..::: Android 17 :::...​

When A17 gets added in to the game, you should be able to pick which one of them you want to start off with. He should also have a completely different moveset than 18.
When you have them both on, via the buddy system, it unlocks all new attacks, such as the attack used to kill future Gohan. I will give a brief overview of other buddy attacks in the next section.

<Buddy System>

Well, I believe that this is one of the best ideas in all my playing ESF, a buddy system. But, it could get better.

..::: Chain Attacks :::..​

With buddies, you could execute chain attacks, which would cost you dearly in Ki. This is an example of what I am talking about:
Say you were Ginyu and you knocked back an enemy by basic melee. Now your buddy can swoop at the enemy and continue the melee, but now you control him so you can still do the combo attacks. And this can be done again.
Again, this process will demand high levels of stamina so you cannot keep on repeating it, to a maximum of two time ONLY. Although to make it fair for the atackee, the block buttons will appear onto the screen and he
will have to follow the sequence to be able to evade the attack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the whole way through. Anyways, now time to discuss. Don't just shoot the ideas down without a relatively good reason​

Oki first Ideea :
Well the ideea of the radar is similer to anygame witch has rader to be able to spot your enemys and your alaise so you won't accidently blast them ,and making the zwarriors have the ability to sens it's kind of stupid since evry caracter can do that , execpt for frieza.And I did not ge tthe teleport thing ,you see the enemy teleport like an instant transmit to him it's kind of stupid because cen be easly abuse when on low hp you teleport and hit and run.

2)The transformations , well the Stamina system it's like that right now because it's ment for testing not for playing when the stamina system will be done it will cost stamina to maintain ssj and so on read the desing docs.
The Animations ar not done to have a cool trans system ,you wil have the FX script to make your won efects if you want.

3)Androinds:
yes in they show they never stop to recharge but when did the z fighters stop to recharge? preaty much the battles was only on 1 power up.They androinds in the gave has low ki cost witch is preaty much the same thing as the showand maybe they will have low stamina cost as well.
The Android ideea it's kind of stupid since you can allready swap your buddy , it's the samething as beeing the buddy,And the chain attack iddea it's kind of usles like said before you ar ginyu simple melee a noob , you change into the buddy and fly after him​

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im only going to coment on the first 2 things right now.

1.) We may not be implementing sensing but there have been some ideas about implementng a sort of sense if a homing attack has locked onto you. So youll know when that scaterbeam blast is comming towards you and can react.

2.) Transformations drain stamina. That was an ide i wanted to try out. Basically have each higher form drain stamina instead of KI. Draining both would be a to harsh punishment since the allways transformed people dont get the drain at all. So i kinda thought of letting higher transformations drain stamina. But before i try that out i have something else i must work on ^^

Best answers
The Animations ar not done to have a cool trans system ,you wil have the FX script to make your won efects if you want.
I'm not talking about it effects wise, but rather, more basedtowards the process of the transformation, like what you have to do instead of just clicking 'Z'. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom