fps just get lower and lower

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well im playing a game, and when i join its all perfectly fine and dandy, and then they gradually drop down after about 10 mins.
Before i had to have my bios set to default i didn't have this problem. Please PLEASE help me
(ive done the tweaking, drivers, opengl and everything)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am guessing that as ppl are joining your server the more lag it get!
there probably a cvar for setting your FPS to the maximum in the server
so you like wont see ppl in X position and after a sec (during the sec you didnt saw him moving at all)
and after a sec he is in spot X+30...

someone may know this thing, well I guess this is the solution, I just dont know how to ues it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No i dont think its that. I can be in a server with one of my mates, and after about 10 mins the fps can get pretty low, although we only melee. Just kinda baffles me, im pretty sure its a bios setting that might have changed things for the worse :(

Best answers
This can be because of overclocking your graphics card. The Harder you play = Higher the Heat = Slower performance

Best answers
It's probably that your computer can't handle so many users at one time. Beams/discs, teleports...all thses effect your computer. I suggest playing with less people on a server, cause your computer doesn't have the room.

Or if you have the space on your hard drive you could mess with your virtual memory to increase your performance

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=33028

Hope that helps.

Jarrstin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom