FP needs/wants a cool hip new poppin' sig.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So I don't really expect anyone to ever see this, or reply, or even make anything, but for the sake of trying, and hoping to get something totally bad ass:

If anyone can make a kick ass sig with either

Or if you can't work with that hopefully this:

Thanks in advance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does your name need to be in it?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wow, I totally forgot about that. if one could put "Eminence" as the text that'd be great. Thanks.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll do it, but only because I love you FP. It'll be by far the greatest thing ever created on Paint.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll do it when I get around to it.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow those pics are bad ass. Maybe i'll try to do something on gimp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Let me guess, you'll be changing your name as well shortly Queen Elizabeth I? :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Let me guess, you'll be changing your name as well shortly Queen Elizabeth I? :p
Lulz. What's in a name? Would a rose by any other name smell as sweet? Eminence, or more appropriately Éminence, is my Paladin's name in WoW.

Snowm@n said:
wow those pics are bad ass. Maybe i'll try to do something on gimp.
I know, I saw them on MMO champion and I was like "oooh that's hot, i need a sig" so i came here. I like the warrior pose more, but because I love my Paladin, I'd prefer a paladin sig, but the warrior one is too bad ass to pass up.

MF29 said:
I'll do it when I get around to it.
Thanks, I was actually hoping you'd at least attempt to make one, because I've seen your work, and it's impressive.

Sub said:
I'll do it, but only because I love you FP. It'll be by far the greatest thing ever created on Paint.
Sex.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, I was actually hoping you'd at least attempt to make one, because I've seen your work, and it's impressive.
I've forgotten who you actually are, but I am unable to read this sentence without sensing sarcasm. Whether it is sarcastic or not, I'm starting on the signature soon.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I've forgotten who you actually are, but I am unable to read this sentence without sensing sarcasm. Whether it is sarcastic or not, I'm starting on the signature soon.
Next time I won't compliment you. My bad.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how everything FP says gets interpreted as sarcasm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might be because I think that you are Zeonix, and I am not exactly sure.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I love how everything FP says gets interpreted as sarcasm.
It's amazing, really. I say one thing about something, and just because it's under some guys post, I'm trolling (had nothing to do with him at all, i'd have said it whether he posted in that thread or not).

I try to compliment someone, I'm being sarcastic. I really do want free health care, and somehow I'm not being serious. I mean God damn. What do you people want from me? Do you WANT me to be sarcastic?

Zeo's away at boot camp, even if he wanted to post, he's busy doing push ups for some drill instructor telling him how much of a maggot he is.

I'm Fire Phoenix, I thought the whole world knew this buy now :( Am I that insignificant D:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh that's sexy. (not sarcasm)

Sub, you have some competition, get to work.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh god, that ones even better than the other one. No joke. Can i have both? I'm too lazy to find out if having both is within the AUP's sig laws.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're going to have to step up your game, MF. Put more work into it, I'm going to destroy those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom