Fox News: Mass Effect is sick and wrong

L

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard you get to see tits in the game.
How can you go wrong with that?

brainfeeder
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this the same network that shows syndicated filth?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, I was so disappointed with the sex scene. It took like two seconds and all you see is a sideboob and some buttocks.

.. Sounds strangely familiar..

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Those people in the end of that report are retarded. I'm glad that the video game guy stood up for the game the way he did he was completely right. It's only 2 minutes and the parents should always be in control of what their child sees. It's like putting a lock on a gun. Plus isn't that scene teaching kids not to be *** (that is if they choose the male character? Isn't that what this country wants? (No offense to *** people I'm just vocalizing my anger at this country being a separated church and state country.)

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If I could *****-slap any two women in the world, those two would be it. WHAT THE HELL!? They're judging a game on HEAR-SAY! It's rated M for MATURE, the SOFTWARE COMPANIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE. >_<

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
wow this is like "hey, I have never played video games and so I have no idea what I'm talking about but videogames are the devil!!!"

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The only part I agree on is that parents can not watch their children 24/7, but they can be smart about what they have access too.

And honestly, it's not just the parent's fault. If we are talking ages 8 and up, the kids aren't ****ing retarded. Give them some responsibility. Teach them the differences between a video game and real life.

Video games are just a convenient scapegoat for bad kids.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Nuttzy News: Fox News is ****ing retarded

sex scenes have been all over television, and just about every movie that hits theaters nowadays. Kids have just as much access to these as video games, (moreso if you consider the price) but even with these they will always ask if you are over 17 or not, video games do the same thing, most places have it wired into the counter to not even let the purchase go through unless the cashier hits the "yes" button.

at this point it is the store employees fault, or the parents fault for the kid being in possession of it,

they probably show just as much (if not more) softcore sex scenes on their own network.

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
what in the hell are you talking about

Fox News isn't a game, and if it was, it wouldn't be fair nor balanced.
I meant mass effect, rofl.

Dont care what "****s news" are bull****ting again.

Bunch of retards.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my God, Takumi made a pun.

On a second note; why do they shove all the blame on the people least to blame? It's not the results of the symptoms you need to cure, it's the symptoms and or the illness.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I love how the sexbox has all these options to limit what your children can do with it (parental controls), along with games having a certain age limit to be able to play it, however, parents don't utilize these controls.

I love irony.

Edit

And by the way, just to show that psychologist what's what, and that 33% of statistics are bull****. Before I had sex, I played sex games, and watched a **** load of movies that had sex acts in them (HBO at 2 am anyone?). And yet I was well aware of the difference between the real world and a video game/movie. Some people have never fired a gun before, however they play games like counter strike and can very well tell the difference between the real world and a video game. There's a very large, very fine line between reality and video games. People just seem to need something to fall back on to blame everything on, and video games just happen to be it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on my xbox and play Assassin's Creed, and assassinate some *****es, which I've never done in real life before so you all better ****ing watch yourself.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That guy looked familiar, isn't he from Attack of the Show?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
He was Spike TV's video game expert.

The funny thing is that even with non-sexual games I even get carded at Best Buy because it has an M for mature rating on it. I'm freakin 20 years old and I get carded for that. If stores sell this game to minors without parental consent then that's not the game's fault. And even so like someone else said parents should have enough control over their child that they won't be exposed to something like this. It probably even says there's slight graphical nudity on the box.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I really killed me to watch the entire video. I previously didn't because I just clicked the X button the moment I couldn't tolerate the atrocity the video contained. I couldn't stand to hear the words coming out of the mouths of two naive idiots who haven't played a sophisticated video game in their life time, nor they are gamers. The man defended the game as good as he could, and he did so respectfully and I commend him for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom