Fox McCloud? (WIP)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UPDATE BELOW

As you can (hopefully) see, it's not finished. I gotta make the back of the head, redo the chin, and later on connect the seam in the middle. First work with lightwave (other than that one chest I made, never showed anyone though) and I stopped working on it a while ago. Might pick up on it later.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its looking great, i can see a lot of wasted polies, but thatll come with time. at least you have a grasp of the tools and the concept of 3d :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man, im happy to someone working on something like this :DDDD!!!!

dude..... i dont think the mdl is for esf?! because i would like it if the model would be detailed X:D!!!
kkeeeppp yupp!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Not bad at all chris, some things to look out for is the eyes, they look a bit more like dragonball Z eyes atm, you might want to reconsider your poly construction in that area to accomidate for easier skinning, other then that, keeep up the good work and keep modeling ;).

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I STILL haven't changed the eyes, mostly cause I lost my references and i finished the hair off memory. I was too lazy to go to IGN to get my refs again, but that'll happen sometime today. I know about the back of the ears needing an extra row of polies (or a row taken away) and there are currently NO smoothing groups. I also need to finish making a neck for him, and FINALLY get working on the body.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he should get special space for the eyes... cuz it looks abit weird... and i think ou could save some polys...at all its pretty nice ;9

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He does have modelled in eyes... pay attention near the middle of each half, then go down and you'll see two polies like this:
____
\_|_/

That's the (horrible) eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom