Found this great new gem -- Gangnam Style

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps we're defending the wrong Korea.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol I just posted that in the Chatbox

It looks like it's aimed more towards the western world having a little bit more English in it.

Not a bad song though, Gangnam style was catchier

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps we're defending the wrong Korea.
Funny, but I actually think it's an interesting parallel. If you view the video while keeping in mind that their kin north of the border are starving and being worked to death in camps, it's an eerie video to watch.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Kin? I don't really think you can call them that, considering that they are literally at war with the guys up north.
Besides, I never really liked Gangnam style, and I hate to say, this isn't much better. Then again, sometimes I believe I was born about 50 years too late.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kin? I don't really think you can call them that, considering that they are literally at war with the guys up north.
Besides, I never really liked Gangnam style, and I hate to say, this isn't much better. Then again, sometimes I believe I was born about 50 years too late.
They are most certainly kin, and consider themselves to be.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about the American Civil War?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Okay, yeah, but that war ended up in Korea splitting, so... Idk.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The video is at times funny but i hate the song. Gangnam Style wasn't great but it was catchy.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Terrible song. I thought he was gonna make up some new dance, but it just seems like an Abracadabra parody, used their dance, and used one of the members of Brown Eyed Girls. But Abracadabra was way better imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwFr8o8p0Y

Horatio said:
North and South are definitely kin. We consider ourselves one ethnic. Many South Koreans have family up North.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I like Psy's style when it comes to his characters in the music videos. He plays them so well.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
[video=youtube;lwoSFQb5HVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwoSFQb5HVk[/video]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pretty funny, though not as good as the first one that got him into the western mainstream. He's such a doucher in this one, and it's obvious that this singles aiming for the western audience; might be just me though but I totally see it.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I dont know what I just watched. Sub, what was that?!
Aweful song, but the video... I just cant look away for some reason.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The video is very good, the beat and dance are also pretty good. It grows the more you listen to it! And that girl, she is very good on camera!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Pretty funny, though not as good as the first one that got him into the western mainstream. He's such a doucher in this one, and it's obvious that this singles aiming for the western audience; might be just me though but I totally see it.
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom