Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IJOkBQCytx0

Please offer constructive (and destructive, if necessary) criticism, opinions, or anything else that you believe would help our dear friend improve. The last thread went sour, so please be nice about it. We're going to help him; not take him down several notches.

Best answers
I think it could have used more originality. Trying to mimic the author of "9000" didn't come out quite right, and it lacked the right mix to make me laugh, at all.
I found it contained every clip from the first of the authors video's, however; he did add 3 new clips :)

Good start, let's see some improvements.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't you people find the good sense to leave ****??? Leave me the **** alone!!!

*flips bird at Xeremethius*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IJOkBQCytx0

Please offer constructive (and destructive, if necessary) criticism, opinions, or anything else that you believe would help our dear friend improve. The last thread went sour, so please be nice about it. We're going to help him; not take him down several notches.
If you have nothing to add to this thread, please do not post J-Dude. We're trying to help a fellow member understand what he did right in his video, and what he did wrong. Attacking and flaming your fellow members does not benefit any of us, so refrain from doing so. Thank you.

Best answers
It was a good try at doing a tribute to Kajetokun, but it had too much footage in it it. You could have taken the "Vegeta's nut" and "Everytime you open your mouth" clips and used them a lot more often. After the first 20 seconds the funniness of the video fell down, because there was too much randomness.
In other words if try reducing the scenes you used and use more of the ones that are supposed stand out, it will be much closer to the Kajetokun style video...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Xerimethius: Go to Hell!

Where the **** is a mod??? This is a blatant and deliberate attack on me!

Best answers

As for the video, I too think that more could have been made of the "open your mouth" and "nuts" combination. That said, I disliked the unoriginal nature of the video.
I do hope that this constructive criticism will aid the creator in his future Youtube endeavours.

Best answers

Please don't spam this thread. If you don't have any constructive criticism or positive comments, don't post.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** YOU!!! ALL OF YOU!!! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE DIRTY BASTARDS!!! STAY THE **** OUT OF MY LIFE!!! THIS SKULL-****ERY ENDS HERE AND ****ING NOW!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS??? YOU'RE SADLY ****ING MISTAKEN!!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, J-Dude, stop. I understand that you may not want people to talk about your video due to whatever insecurities you may have in that regard, but you are not the only person who may benefit from any criticism directed at your video. If not for your sake, allow this thread to exist in peace for the sake of any other prospective video makers.

Best answers
**** YOU!!! ALL OF YOU!!! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE DIRTY BASTARDS!!! STAY THE **** OUT OF MY LIFE!!! THIS SKULL-****ERY ENDS HERE AND ****ING NOW!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS??? YOU'RE SADLY ****ING MISTAKEN!!!
Can a mod please remove this post. It serves no purpose and it's downright ridiculous.

YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS??? YOU'RE SADLY ****ING MISTAKEN!!!
Get away with what? I am so confused.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can a mod please remove this thread? It serves no purpose and it's downright ridiculous.

Best answers
Can a mod please remove this thread? It serves no purpose and it's downright ridiculous.
I beg to differ. The wisdom contained herein will undoubtedly prove invaluable for many aspiring video-makers.

Best answers
This thread serves plenty of purpose.

1. It helps spread the word of an editor who's trying hard to become famous.
2. The author of the video gets feedback and critisism.
3. We can all discuss the video and it's likeness to Kajetokuns work.
4. We can all share a few laughs. (Hopefully)

Like I said, if you have nothing nice to post, please don't post in this thread.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread servers to aid potential video creators in the do's and do not's of creating a good video.

Your posts, on the other hand, are completely uncalled for. I request once more that you refrain from posting if you are unable or unwilling to contribute to this thread.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
haven't read any of the posts here so I dunno if anyone agrees with me or not, but it gave me a laugh...I laughed like a hyena, then it died down a bit, good editing though.

make more. :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so apparently it's pick on J-Dude time.

His reaction to everyone not appreciating his vid may have been a bit dramatic... but, now you want to carry on in hopes of completely enraging him.

This ends here.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ok I read the rest of the posts...which I should have.

J-Dude, the forum has an ignore feature, use it so you don't get raged and threaten doom on us all next time, it'll help you out so you can easily bypass the people you dislike.

for everyone else...I don't get the thread that much, but..it is a funny video =(

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom