Forums link changed?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Is it me, or did the forums changed to forum? forums.esforces.com. Since forums.esforces.com worked just fine before the movement.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't recall forums.esforces.com working for me in the recent past (it may have long ago, as I remember using the word "forums" in the URL some time ago). As far as I know, the URL has been forum.esforces.com for some time now.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Meh, i hate being wrong. I'll go dig this when i get back on my own computer at home. I've always used forums.filefront and forums.esforces.com. Hence when i check both forums, i always type in 'forums' and as you are well aware, the link pops up in the history list. Ever after the movement, i'm always getting error pages. Now i know why >_<

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to the Internet Archive, both worked for quite some time. I've always used forum, though.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
According to the Internet Archive, both worked for quite some time. I've always used forum, though.
Thank u! I knew i was right ^_^. But it seems after the move, forumS is no longer working.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Thank u! I knew i was right ^_^. But it seems after the move, forumS is no longer working.
Hmm. "forums" didn't work in either case for me. The last time "forums" worked for me was some time around the switch from uBB to vB, if I recall correctly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Is it me, or did the forums changed to forum? forums.esforces.com. Since forums.esforces.com worked just fine before the movement.
The funnie thing Iv'e noticed lately is that when I press Control + Enter with typing forum.esforces in my adress bar it will not find the url (for those of you who don't know, ctrl + enter is a keyboard function in browsers, insted of you having to type www.google.com, you could just type in the google and then press control + enter and it will put in the rest of the url for you). There are also others like shift + enter (in firefox) which will put in the .net string in your adress bar. It's handy to know theses, I use these sought of commadns while browsing reguarly.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
thats wierd, I type in forum.esforces.com and forums.esforces.com and neither work. anyone else have this issue?
Its the end of the forums as we know it!

But no, I can only use forum.esforces.com, the other won't work, never even tried o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom