Forum Suggestions :: Got a Wish List?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm interested to see if anyone has a wish list for forum improvements. What do you think that should change a bit? Or should be added? Just name it! Please do remember that suggestions such as supreme access over the whole forums, admin access, moderation, etc is something that most likely won't happen :p.

How ever, I might reconsidering adding a few more join able groups that a certain person can control with his own color. Much like this group that is already added by me but not in use at the moment. Perhaps your own forum section on it along with the group? Like a clan section or something like that?

I wish to expand things a little bit to make it more enjoyable. I'm just suggesting a few things, so.. Why not post your suggestions?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remove the completely unnecessary moddb section.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Remove the completely unnecessary moddb section.
Why, because it's a bit big? You say its unnecessary but you don't really give your reasoning's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you should just remove the logo and not the section. It seems a bit unnecessary.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sky asked if I was able to screw with the logo in photoshop. But imo, it should be removed. Oh, and change the redirect URL to our moddb page.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
deffo, its right there in your face the second you entire the site and forum anyway, theres no need to make it swallow up precious pagespace simply to state the obvious

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Take away the big logo. and get the section MOTY logo smaller. I dont think it is necessary to delete it all, I mean, this is a 1 time in a year and wont last much. It marks the moment and that's a good thing imo

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone touches anything on the site graphically- please let it be davy. Everyone else's PS 'skills' make my eyes hurt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, not before you warm me up buddy :)

Best answers
The man's right though.. I'm still using the old skin because the new ESF-style is epic fail and a prime example of how it shouldn't be done.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, not before you warm me up buddy :)
*pulls out the blowtorch*

let's get down to it shall we?

naw seriously, i'd be happy to come up with a forum theme, but i dunno how DBZ related it'd be :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** it, just throw some tits round and we'll call it a day.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the new forum skin.

In terms of a forum suggestion, a new black skin. I don't like the one we have now.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I like the new forum skin.

In terms of a forum suggestion, a new black skin. I don't like the one we have now.
That can be arranged, but it has to be a good one though.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*pulls out the blowtorch*

let's get down to it shall we?

naw seriously, i'd be happy to come up with a forum theme, but i dunno how DBZ related it'd be :p
Most members probably don't like DBZ any more any way :p. The forum default's nice enough though.

I'd like to say thanks for changing the admin name colour, I can actually tell the difference between them and normal members now.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I might remove the bucks, (credit system) and give people the choice to get bigger avatars. I might leave the "thank u" feature in though for posts,threads. That might also effect your reputation.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about making your own image board for ingame screens instead of using up the needed forum space have the potw/m in the image board section

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom