Forum Suggestion

Best answers
I'm not sure if it's possible with vBulletin, but maybe ya'll can add ranks.

for example, at 10 Posts you're a junior, at 100 posts ur a member, at 300 posts you're an elite etc

as an example, please look at this thread in a small forum of my lan
http://forum.alecsutzuu.ro/viewtopic.php?t=22

Under the name, there are arnks..(I personally made them)

I think that it'll be a good ideea...
I could make them for example with saiyan or smth
or at 1st rank ur chibi goku, 2nd adult goku, 3rd goku ssj, 4th goku ssj2 5th goku ssj3 6th Goku GT clothes

etc

There are alot of possiblities, and I think it could be fun..

Best answers
n??h, I dont rly thing it would be that great, sure I've seen it on many many forumz before, but I dont think it would fit into the world of esforces forumz.. the "self-edittable-name" thingy is rather ownage if you ask me, and that is just fine for me.

But ofcourse you could add it and within add the possibility of enabling and disabling it

Best answers
Meaning that lil **** under your actual nick. I'm tired and didn't remember the official name ^^ sorry

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's called a custom user title.

Adding 'official' forum ranks only promotes spamming for post count in my opinion. It's not needed.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like ranks much. If you don't like your rank then you're stuck with it until the next one. We used to have a reputation system, but it was exploited between members and thusly was removed.

I prefer Grega's way better. #9 here ;)

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm ranked 23rd >_> (I need.... more posts!), however Post counts/ranks don't nessacairly mean "I have more posts then you, so therefore I am better then you", it's more dependant on your attitude and how helpful your posts are and what input you have to various threads/topics.

I don't think anyone will overtake Hibiki's post record though, and if they do I will be very dam suprised =P.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
|Overlord| said:
I'm ranked 23rd >_> (I need.... more posts!), however Post counts/ranks don't nessacairly mean "I have more posts then you, so therefore I am better then you", it's more dependant on your attitude and how helpful your posts are and what input you have to various threads/topics.

I don't think anyone will overtake Hibiki's post record though, and if they do I will be very dam suprised =P.
The thing is Hibiki dosent post anymore. And yes i agree. A big postcount isnt allways a good thing.

But hey Im reaching to Cuc so why deny my existance ^^

Besides i remember that reputation system. Someone decreased my reputation just for telling him he can avoid beeing hit by a beam while charging a Final flash by pressing fly and falling down.

He even wrote "...and i dont see how falling flat on your ass would help you.." >.<

So you guessed it. My reputation was a negative number XD

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If I rember corecly I'v sugested this a long time ago but same answer Hehe since this is a forum sugestion I will like to make a small sugestion Can some one change that Vegeta near that beam whit a Vegeta From esf 1.3 :D to look much beter

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
If I rember corecly I'v sugested this a long time ago but same answer Hehe since this is a forum sugestion I will like to make a small sugestion Can some one change that Vegeta near that beam whit a Vegeta From esf 1.3 :D to look much beter
Err That is Vegeta from 1.3 >.>

The original intent was Goku though. But since at that time the model wasnt made yet they put in Vegeta ^^

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing wrong with ranks. Yes, it can promote spam(which gives us Mods something to do late nights we can't sleep anyhow), but it also promotes posting. Something this community could use a little more of as of late. But I really don't think we should switch to it on the simple fact that right now all of us have our custom user titles, and I would rather not take that away from our users.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
How about a combination. ^^

If a user has a custom title the rank is not shown. If the user dosent have a custom title it shows the rank. I think its possible to make that ^^

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
How about a combination. ^^

If a user has a custom title the rank is not shown. If the user dosent have a custom title it shows the rank. I think its possible to make that ^^
So can you addon all the new models up there to look beter and if you select him it suld give you some info about vegeta :D and remove the beam and add all caracters :D

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
So can you addon all the new models up there to look beter and if you select him it suld give you some info about vegeta :D and remove the beam and add all caracters :D
John_Volkov, as usual I can't understand a word of what you are tryying to say or what point you are trying to make.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes saying to change the forum banner into an interactive character information menu.

"It should have all characters in it. And when you move your muse over a character (example Vegeta) all the others disapear and Vegetas details apear"

Totaly pointless if you ask me.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
But it will look cool :D or you can use the caracter to take you to some thread like ,EVM BTL , or some threads that you need to know and you r goig to say to that guy dude just press Goku

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Hes saying to change the forum banner into an interactive character information menu.

"It should have all characters in it. And when you move your muse over a character (example Vegeta) all the others disapear and Vegetas details apear"

Totaly pointless if you ask me.
I thought origonaly he was talking about something unrelated, such as a ingame suggestion from what I could deciper from his context being hard to understand correctly. I think it would look werid without the beam and just Vegeta by himself to be honest.

It would be nice to see a banner change I guess. I remember looking at how someone made one with all characters on the banner during one of the forum competitions, however the requirements of the banner was to fit in with the forum skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom