Forum Suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, i'd like a feature that allow you to create a list of people, in your user cp, that cant post in your topics, or view in them.

Like when you have a good idea such as a suggestion for the game, and some random idiot comes and gets it closed.

Like for example if i didnt want dj or whatever to view my thread about the wonderous ways of pie, i could just go into user cp, type in his account name on some menu and wha-lah

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, what you're asking for, in a sense, would really make the forum an uninviting place. To not allow someone to post in your threads defeats the purpose of free discussion.

However, there is an Ignore List in your user CP. You can add users to that list if you desire, and that will affect the way you, and you alone, view the forum. If you ask me, it's a bit more fair to have it that way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes... but then if they get my thread closed... i wont know why :(

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're worried about people getting your threads closed because they are causing trouble in it, then I believe that your best solution is to simply have faith in our established rules. We will only close a valid thread if it has little or no hope of returning to the topic. If one or two people cause trouble in a thread, we will deal with them through the appropriate disciplinary measures.

However, as far as I know, the only way for you to satisfy your request is to have the person on your Ignore List. To do anything else would be unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom