Forum Requests

Best answers
ok it seems like the Request Forum needs some help so i have a suggestion for it .. cause it's gone mad i tell you over 40 requests for same character.. ok here goes my idea don't fall asleep as you read. make an post everyone can edit and then list characters that are requested besides them you would write in "Status" of the character requested in between status coices would be Link, ToDo, WIP, None, Consider. Let me explain each Link(post sites that already have this model), ToDo(going to do it but something more important to do first), None(no one stareted/considered t make the model), Consider(thought about it but needs more thime to think), WIP(curently worked on). So if you wanted a model you would list it on the list ... if any specific type of model maybe type in what you want to specify for example Gohan-Beat Up. Name of person doing it would appear behind the status. here is a 5 line example (the following information may and probably is not accurate)
1.Goku(None)
2.Majin Vegeta(WiP(Nakiro))
3.Goku SSJ3(Consider(Someone))
4.Goten(None)
5.Gotenks(Link(2)www.jhbfdjgbdffbg.com, www.djbgdfjbdjg.net)
That's my whole idea. In case post can not be edited by everyone i would volunteer to keep track of the whole list...(update it...have back up on comp...and everything else)... modelers could pm me about status and such. Now go to the top of the whole thing and read the parts you skipped(lazy readers) j/k...i wonder how many ppl will flame me this time lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bad idea dude, Go to stickies.. no bodys doesnt need a list of request,waste of time looking all teh model requestes,There should'nt be one at all. Ur idea is ok,but i'll tell you its a waste of time editing. thats why ppl post in the request thread *I think :D.

Best answers
how about just another forum for model requests then just one huge thread, it will be a hell alot more organized, thats my idea though

Best answers
Still ppl will not be aware of the requests already made and it will become another 15 page thread... basically it would be like... if someone requests goku and it's already there person in control would just delete the post... i'm pretty sure that this would get rid of all those senseless multiple posts asking about vegite and gotenks whil it's been told where it is ... and once ppl see that it's already made and are given url they won't request. i on't know it might be worth a shot.Still ppl will not be aware of the requests already made and it will become another 15 page thread... basically it would be like... if someone requests goku and it's already there person in control would just delete the post... i'm pretty sure that this would get rid of all those senseless multiple posts asking about vegite and gotenks whil it's been told where it is ... and once ppl see that it's already made and are given url they won't request

Best answers
like they are now :S
do yuo really think anyone would read all those pages?
yes, a whole request sub-forum in models forum would be better, cuz someone just sees thread title like: 'Perfect Cell Request' and decides to reply cuz he knows where to get that model
but who are we, esf forum staff won't like it anyway...

Best answers
i'm saying about 1 post listing every request and model/skin made ...

Best answers
I know, but SSJ Toast suggested a whole forum and I replied to that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom