Forum Mods & Changes - Issue #1

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Guess something I added/changed in the past 24 hours has broken it. Thanks, I'll look in to it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thank you, I found the cause that breaks the "TOP" buttons which has to do with the mini-profiles in the top right. I'll work on it! And for those who has found issues, please report it to me or in this thread! Thanks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because of the forum update of yesterday, a lot of things has been reset back to normal. In due time, it'll be back before you know it.
Sky! You broke me again. I knew it must've been one of your plugins. After the update everything was fine. Now my layout is broken again (started maybe 3 days ago, not sure) I demand my own personal forum skin with kam! breaking plugins removed.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sky! You broke me again. I knew it must've been one of your plugins. After the update everything was fine. Now my layout is broken again (started maybe 3 days ago, not sure) I demand my own personal forum skin with kam! breaking plugins removed.
Define "broken" please.. I seriously can't help if people don't give me screenies & detailed information.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Layout broken means no formatting, no style. As if the CSS was mostly ignored. Only thing working is the styling in-thread (see pics).

http://img39.imageshack.us/i/69584747.jpg/
http://img69.imageshack.us/i/40272512.jpg/
http://img690.imageshack.us/i/70302493.jpg/

As for themes, troubleshooting:

vb4 default is like pics, vb4 deefault duplicate is vice versa (styles working in forum view, thread view is borked beyond usability, + the user menu at the top half works. menu works but some items are only displayed when hovered over.)

black theme seems just like vb default + thread view is without style (but somewhat usable, or is it supposed to be different there, seems like it's working to well to be broken))

everything was working just fine right after the 4.0.1 update (presumably because some plug-ins were disabled/broken)

edit nr 3: aaand menus when clicking on usernames appear on the top of the page, but that's just a simple vb4 bug with opera (which the style breaking isn't!)

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Are you using Opera? Opera has issues with vB4. It's best to switch to FF / IE8 for now. I'd like to know if you get any of these issues on other browsers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I am. But it was working completely fine the days after the vb4 update. So it's not opera and vb4, but opera and one of the plugins you must've restored recently. While FF is nice, I prefer using opera. IE is just horrible imo. And I won't switch browser because of a compatibility problem with a plugin installed on a forum.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea I am. But it was working completely fine the days after the vb4 update. So it's not opera and vb4, but opera and one of the plugins you must've restored recently. While FF is nice, I prefer using opera. IE is just horrible imo. And I won't switch browser because of a compatibility problem with a plugin installed on a forum.
Mmmhhh *shrugs*, guess I'll install opera and check it out.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
showgroups works again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom