FORUM COMPETITION III

bomberkid097

B
hey u guys do u know how u join a team because i would like to join one well send me an email on how to join a team ok

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://forum.esforces.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28

There is the proper thread to post. Find a team (most call them clans) and go to their site and contact a member and ask if you can join. they will tell you either no, yes or you must be tested first, to see if ur good enough. This thread isn't for that question, dunno why you would post about that in a forum about a contest

Best answers
talking about the contest its the 7th and i would like to know if ther's a winner already

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt getting impatient is going to help you much.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my site is at 39 % coplition :) And so far so good :) I cant beliv how grait iti is
I hope theath BBjoe its going to like this I am now at 43 %
http://www.johnvolkov.go.ro/ This is the link but its not finis yet 43 %

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im no judge, but my vote goes to chakra-x...*raises hand* it was funny :p however, some text dissappeared to fast >.<

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
--ChaoS-- said:
talking about the contest its the 7th and i would like to know if ther's a winner already
The deadline for submissions was the 6th, not for announcing the winner. Wait for the team to decide the winning candidate please ^_^.

Best answers
grOOvy said:
The deadline for submissions was the 6th, not for announcing the winner. Wait for the team to decide the winning candidate please ^_^.
i know thats why i asked IF THERE IS a winner already not WHO IS the winner :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that some of it was plagerized (sp? i know that was wrong) from a flash someone else made, pissed me off. I didn't find it funny at all, so far yah, chakra-x did the best.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont Know hat's fynny get a life L-)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the hell are you playing in software mode?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the fun of the game :) i like to see the softer detalis

Best answers
ROFL

this is probably the worst competition i've ever seen, not too many people actually did anything, i've gone through 5 links i found in this thread and only 3 worked and only 1 of them actually obeyed the rulez lol (but the others i saw looked kewl and funny, esp the stick figures rofl), how long does it take to judge 5 movies, if in fact all 5 worked at the time of the judging commenced.

Also, bad timing with the competition man, not ur fault but, but it happens, here in aus i'm still doing exams and they are a *****. Maybe if u re-opened the competition in a couple of weeks so people can have a chance to enter might help out a bit. thats just a suggestion but, Gotta remember ESF is taken a world wide audience, not just american or british or whateva it may be, a good PR should know this. (Not trying to take the mickey out of you, just trying to help out by suggesting maybe u should do more research before posting a competition).

EDIT**
Also with promotional advertising in any company or organisation, such that a promotion might be a competition as it is in this forum, timing is essential under any situation.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so....... I guess this died ? what's happening now :( ??????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mozza, everyone around the world is currently taking exams, not just Australia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom