Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Small update on mah behalf.

Fixed the transtion to the bottom cut off on the first:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
That looks REALLY good, but you should replace the krillin with a Goku or a Vegeta image - as one of the two is a requirement.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thx... oi this is kinda nub, but whats wit teh 12345678910 1....10 stuff? im all horribly informed like.

edit : thats vegeta :p

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God Gundam said:
umm Groovy, thats not krillin <_<, thats vegetas eyes =/
/me saves image and zooms in. Zoinks, you're right o__o; it looked like krillin before. My bad, gomen. ^_^;

Best answers
hey groovy, would you like a pair of glasses for christmas, i got connections with the fat man up north lol

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MoZZa said:
hey groovy, would you like a pair of glasses for christmas, i got connections with the fat man up north lol
Nah, I'll stick to eating lots of carrots. o/ And for the record, that really did look like Krillin at first glance >_>.

Anyway, keep the entries coming!

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Nah, I'll stick to eating lots of carrots. o/ And for the record, that really did look like Krillin at first glance >_>.

Anyway, keep the entries coming!
At a glance hey, so thats how this competition is gonna be judged, by a glance. Hey man if you don mind me asking what is the criteria other then the terms and conditions. Like what are you guys judging on?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres warren said:
whats wit teh 12345678910 1....10 stuff?
That's beacause of the 10 characters limit. If you have a post shorter than 10 characters(and not off-topic/spam), just add something to make it 10.

Keep it coming guys, although I don't think any1 can do better than yours wheres warren ;).

EDIT
btw can you show a preview of the forum with that picture?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm id never though of that before, i just though of somthing vaugly relevant and blurted it out :p

@topic-
Keep it coming guys, although I don't think any1 can do better than yours wheres warren .
thx, but youd be suprised there are some kids out there that can make me look like a panda doused in pineapple juice, but i hope your right:) and thx for the support peoples:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neds goku is definately something, but i thoguht it wasn't allowed to be used? official esf stuff right, so we either have to use 1.2 goku or wait for the new one to pop out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is the esf icon always cut in the edge?

Best answers
imkongkong said:
neds goku is definately something, but i thoguht it wasn't allowed to be used? official esf stuff right, so we either have to use 1.2 goku or wait for the new one to pop out
If that's the case I'll wait and hope that 1.3 is done before the comp closes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quote:
Originally Posted by imkongkong

If that's the case I'll wait and hope that 1.3 is done before the comp closes
Thats why i had to use vegeta, i think goku is much more symbolic of dbz than vegeta and would have prefered to use him, but you cant have every thing your way...

edit:
EDIT
btw can you show a preview of the forum with that picture?
No prob :p

Best answers
Raven Blade said:
Goku: Has NOT been released, and is NOT finished. He needs model edits and skin edits. Either use the 1.2 Goku (and you will most likely be asked to replace him in the future with the 1.3 Goku (which wont be hard as you saved the PSD ;)))
Do I need to spell it out even more? People really need to read posts, especially posts made by team members directed at the competition!.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if they dont want to listen they can be disqualified, its their choice...

(im in an arsehole mood cos its 3 in the morning, soz, i should go to bed... yeah... night kids...)

Best answers
hmmm idk I think my needs a lil more work what do you guys think ?? I think i need to take of the dark grey gardients in the back and maybe add something diffrent (if i find a way to make it look like its maybe vegeta's aura it would look nicer)

(i know its a competion but whats wrong for asking for tips)

(btw i like yours warren, looks nice)

Best answers
grOOvy said:
That looks REALLY good, but you should replace the krillin with a Goku or a Vegeta image - as one of the two is a requirement.
Lol groovy, that is vegeta not krillin :tired:

Best answers
Damn, wheres_warren, yours looks extremly sleek, it really fits in with the style of the forum, great job. I think it would be better if it was just a little bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom