Forum Bug ?

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
I see this on top of the page

$gperm = convert_bits_to_array($vbulletin->userinfo['permissions']['gcbos_permissions'], $vbulletin->bf_ugp_gcbos_permissions); //User has permission to view the shoutbox if ($gperm['can_view']) { global $style; global $vbulletin; //THe embed code is on the page and this doesnt contain the "switchmode" editor from vbcms (may require editing for custom skins) if (preg_match('//', $output) && !preg_match('/vB_Editor_002_cmd_switchmode/', $output)) { //Header information to embed $vbcsspath = 'css.php?styleid=' . $vbulletin->userinfo['styleid'] . '&langid=' . LANGUAGEID . '&d=' . $style['dateline'] . '&sheet='; $gcbos_head = '' . PHP_EOL . ''; //Do we need to include the forumbits.css file? Append it to the header if (!preg_match('/forumbits.css/', $output)) $gcbos_head = '' . PHP_EOL . $gcbos_head; //Replace the ending head tag with the new information (this allows us to easily deploy on custom pages). $output = str_replace('', $gcbos_head, $output); //Replace the embed code with the shoutbox (works globally anywhere on the page) :D $output = str_replace('', vB_Template::create('GCBOS')->render(), $output); } }

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me too. Yesterday i couldn't even access the forums.

Best answers
the forum probably needed to be updated.. but I had the same problem aswell I think everybody did..

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Everyone did. It was a side-effect of a chatbox I attempted to install. No idea why the text was showing up there, but I removed it and updated the forums. The default chatbox works again as its supposed to.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Everyone did. It was a side-effect of a chatbox I attempted to install. No idea why the text was showing up there, but I removed it and updated the forums. The default chatbox works again as its supposed to.
And please leave it as it is. It's the best Chatbox imho and also i love the thread tracker on the right side :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What was wrong with the old chatbox? You know, the one before the entire website was out for a day?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And please leave it as it is. It's the best Chatbox imho and also i love the thread tracker on the right side :p
Please don't make a judgement if you don't know the situation :).

What was wrong with the old chatbox? You know, the one before the entire website was out for a day?
The chatbox we were always using broke after the forum update 2 days ago, hence I needed a temporarily replacement which I was doing when the whole server crashed (the 1 day downtime). I was never able to finish the chatbox installation.

But today I saw a new vBulletin update which fixes a lot of modifications/plugins, including the default chatbox which I re-enabled after the installation and removed the other chatboxes after it.

I merely needed a temp chatbox replacement for you guys, until the older one would be fixed by the author. But that is no longer needed.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh stop spoiling them Sky. They can sirvive without a chat box for a few days next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom